Ad networks that allow users to choose when they see ads..?

Here’s what I’m thinking, I want an app wall or something like that in my app. I already have a “More Apps” section in my app showing my other apps and perhaps I could just add a little button showing an ad networks app wall.

The thing is, I want users to CHOOSE to see it. If they don’t want to, no big deal. I don’t want to impose it on them at every freaking start-up or exit. Less impressions? I don’t care.

I just want to try something new after 6 months of admob.

(No-SDK would be ideal)

I suggest taking a look at mobiMicro. They are relatively new and match the idea you’re after: mobiMicro - The First “Product” Network | A mobile product advertising network that connects merchants to active mobile shoppers

Hello @Xeus you should try Pollfish. Pollfish monetizes with surveys and allows you to manually show or hide a survey when it is available. This way you can interrupt your users any time you want since you have the full control on that.

Wow, surveys are like the worst anyone can do to the user experience…
BUT, I might add it in a “support the developer” option, Thank you for sharing the link!
Do tell me if you come across more :slight_smile:

hey @Xeus, maybe sounds bad but its not :slight_smile: users get rewards for completing surveys(happy users) and once they complete a survey everything disappears from the app, so you can see some advantages in comparison with ads where you permanently annoy the user (surveys are displayed as an overlay above the app - have a look at the demo app) and also some times user engage with the ad outside of your app while with surveys keeps user engaged within the app!

Hey Xeus,

I would suggest you to try AppGrade.com’s preloaded AppWalls.

You can easily integrate them into your “more apps” button.

With our global campaign coverage, and the zero loading time which maintains positive user experience, I’m positive we will deliver you an attractive eCPM.

Please feel free to PM me in order to discuss this in further detail, or contact me at -
Mail: [email protected]

Best regards,

Appbrain show’s a prompt that ask’s the user if they want to see more apps, before they show their appwall. But what your suggesting can be done with any network by the way you present the appwall. Let them change a setting in your apps options, for show ads / don’t show ads. Then either show ads or don’t.

just make another button named something like " Check This Free New App" or whatever and show a full page from the ad network of your choice - none intrusive 100%. Also Startapp and MobileCore sliders might do the trick