appOptim launches the revolutionary Social SDK

appOptim ad networks provides to android developers a great new way to Promote, Socialize and Monetize their app.

It offers major RPMD that ensures the maximum monetization of the achievement and work to help innovative developers to maximize their gains and optimize their fill rates through an amazing social tool

The exclusive monetization solution via the social SDK combines the social side with the advertising side to gain you more users and more money.

It is available across all popular platforms such as Android, PhoneGap, Unity 3D, and Basic4Android…

Finally appOptim pays exclusive rates to app developers giving up to $50 RPMD. The payment is guaranteed each week via multiple payment methods.

i invite you to try via the following referral link:
Mobile Ads network & apps Monetization - appOptim

Youtube video: Get FREE users for my app - YouTube

About appOptim:

appOptim is a mobile ad network aimed at app developers; we offer a unique and exclusive monetization solution. Generating high revenue for developers and improving their experience is what we do best.

With a strong background in mobile advertising and marketing thanks to more than 10 years experience on the web. The team has been working Hardly to develop a revolutionary social SDK for mobile developers.

appOptim focuses on delivering innovation in its social support. Our activity is based on matchless skills, strong partnerships with the greatest media and a network of developers in all categories.

For advertisers, we enable to reach millions of users through different ad format adapted to their needs and attract new clients with a non-intrusive user experience. We also provide advanced user targeting, pay per performance and provide advanced monitoring tools to maximize in real time your CPC, reach your audience in a minimum time.

For both publishers and Advertisers, a brilliant team is at your disposal to help you reach your goal of Promotion, Socialization and Monetization

I am available for any question
Michael Attias

Hello @Michael
Would you please let us know the exact rates for USA and ROW PPD ?

Canada& US - 50$.
Western Europe, Australia and NZ – 20$.
South America – 10$.

Thank you for your prompt reply
What about the rest of the world (Middle East , East Europe , Asia ) ?

How about for South East Asia and the rest of the world? What are the rates?

Rest of the world is $ 10

Ok , this sounds good ,
Are you showing EULA ? is it mandatory ?
Do you have any restrictions on the apps ?
Is there is any conditions to pay for the download ?
Is there is anything else we need to know ? :slight_smile:
Thank you

Never saw those permissions with most spammy ad networks. Only an app where users are not aware of permissions can allow for this. On top of that SDK jar size is 4MB. This is the cost of the great revenue. Again, not all ad sdk’s are meant all kind of apps.

<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.SEND_SMS” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE” />
<uses-permission android:name= “com.android.launcher.permission.UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.INTERNET” />
<uses-permission android:name= “com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT” />
<uses-permission android:name= “com.android.browser.permission.READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS” />
<uses-permission android:name= “com.android.browser.permission.WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.WAKE_LOCK” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.VIBRATE” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.ACCESS_GPS” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.ACCESS_ASSISTED_GPS” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.LOCATION” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.BLUETOOTH” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.SETWALLPAPER” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.READ_FRAME_BUFFER” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.ACCESS_SURFACE_FLINGER” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.CAMERA”/>
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.READ_CONTACTS” />
<uses-permission android:name= “android.hardware.camera” android:required= “false”/> <uses-permission android:name= “android.hardware.telephony” android:required= “false”/>
<uses-permission android:name= “android.permission.FLASHLIGHT”
android:permissionGroup=“android.permission-group.HARDWARE_CONTROLS” android:protectionLevel=“normal” />
<uses-feature android:name= “android.hardware.camera” android:required= “false”/>
<uses-feature android:name= “android.hardware.camera.autofocus” android:required= “false”/>
<uses-feature android:name= “android.hardware.camera.flash” android:required= “false”/>

Eula is not mandatory
We comply with restrictions given by Google
No condition for paying downloads
well now you just have to start downloading SDK and make money

thx,

Those are needed permissions? That’s pretty crazy

this sdk will get you banned from my experience. this is similiar to mobario widget when it first launched. there is no way to close widget. users have to delete application to remove widget. Which will cost the developers users if they don’t like it. Widget stays with user outside of application. For this reason the eula is needed. Play it safe devs. It automatically takes over users screen on install without notice. This can not be google compliant. Mobario had the same issue and now they have eula.

Someone tried to upload and app with this SDK?does google ban it fast?

This is completely not true! I think you are a competitor, who register just now to write junk. Treat people with respect!
I use appoptim sdk. All you need to do is to shut down the app and the sdk will disappear. You don’t need to delete the app! You say you need Eula because your company use Eula and you have to say it, but in fact many ad networks don’t use Eula. It become more difficult to bundle a couple of ad networks together with Eula, and I need a few companies to make my money.

It’s unfortunate that people write stuff only for their interest. I’m using appoptim sdk and it’s working great

If you want 25$ bonus pls use this link Mobile Ads network & apps Monetization - appOptim

Thx

Thx man for the link! It looks pretty good. I like their rates for downloads. Ecpm for other companies is very problematic for me. I checked with my app and the widget disappear when I closed my app. (You need to fully close the app).

Can you please list the uRL of your application available in google play. Just to verify

I would like to use this sdk as well but like the others I’m having doubts. Can you give a link to your app using this sdk to show that it hasn’t been banned, this would really help show that this can be used without any problems.

I’m not a competitor, I had my app banned by the early version of mobario and this sdk it’s very similar. Please check the recent forums for mobario devs. Honestly

Of course, I’m always happy to present my apps :slight_smile: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsnetwork.Moodlook&hl=en

pls register with this link, you will receive 25$ bonus. Mobile Ads network & apps Monetization - appOptim

The sdk is connected to my app. Long push on the widget and it disappear or just close the app. Until now I didn’t receive any complaints from users, only about
banners inside my other apps.

Thanks for the reply, how much are you earning so far from their widget/social sdk?