Create new account google play when old account suspension

Google Play Developer Account Suspension and How Create new account google play when old account suspension ? Change laptop ? IP ? visa? v.v.v ??? thanks

change your LIFE :smiley:

OR your universe.

-_- pls help me :frowning:

You need new visa card, new ip, new gmail. Thats all you need.

Nabukodonosor has had some issues like that and so he probably knows more about what will work or not.

There are others on this forum who can also help regarding that.

Basically have to be ultra-careful about separating identities vs. previous identity - because Google can associate things together etc.

i have lost my old GP and have not yet tried to get a new one, as i said i need a new life : nes ip, new pc, new visa, new address, but i dont know how to get a new name thats why i am still without GP !!

That’s easy:

1. Get involved with the mafia
  2. Obtain some insider information
  3. Cooperate with the police in return for a plea bargain deal
  4. Enroll in a witness protection program
  5. Create GP account with new name
  6. ???
  7. Profit!

Seriously though, you’ll forever be on Google’s hit list. Personally, I couldn’t stomach that anxiety when logging in every morning to see if my account hasn’t been banned yet…
If I get banned (and I hope that will never happen), I would probably move to iOS, or target the Amazon market specifically. And think hard about the mistakes I made that led to the ban in the first place, and avoid them. That last bit is important.

Should I create new account for ads network too? new account for startapp and admob ??? Thanks

I think only admob will have problem with using same account and not any other network.

I don’t use admob so I don’t know, but for every other network NO.

I have the same problem. Needed for a new account.
Google closed my account in September
I tried repeatedly to open another account by the same visa card , i tried 5 times
in the first 4 times i could not open the account becouse of google wallet was closed for the first 4 times
but when i could open the account in the last time by the same visa and new email
I could not understand what is the real reason!!

they closed my second account again !! and i could not open new account by another visa with another device

Solution what I think and try it now is that:
1- open new gmail
2- add your credit card to google wallet - you can use your old card
3-try to buy one game from google play - Less than a dollar - try just one time untill google dosen’t close the wallet
4- wait for 48 hours - and Watched the case of Buying process in the
google wallet ( is it pending or completed) in this two days.
5-after 48 if you see the Buying process is completed i hope you can buy the developer account

*** In general : do not try to buy more than one time by using google wallet during 48 hours

sorry for bad English

One creative way to create. I will try this way. Thanks

And
hasn’t your account closed with above way?

i used the second account normally about three months but it closed after that, for another reason
the reason for close the second account is publishing 3 new apps doesn’t match with google Policies.
now i am trying to open a new account by the previous way and i hope it works

i will tell you the result tomorrow

on, expect a good result.

Unfortunately !!

I could not open a new developer account by using the previous way!!

I’m very frustrated !!

i do not know what i have to do!

i could buy an app from google play normally. and
i see the case of Buying process in google wallet is completed!!

but when i tried to buy account developer ,the wallet has closed!!

i used Debit Card (Prepaid Credit Card) !!

Do you think that the reason for the rejection is the type of credit card? (credit or Debit )?

Is credit card better than debit card when buying from websites? In general?

please help!!