How Muc Do You Earn From tapjoy?

I just integrated tapjoy in my app and released to play store and surprisingly I receive $25 after almost a day in play store…
My app is a messaging app and users can earn more sms via tapjoy…

Please share your experience from tapjoy and how did you implement it in your applications… tnx

Hello TapJoy :slight_smile:

haha you might be thinking that I’m from tapjoy… lol this is my app and I’m a developer and not from tapjoy or one of their employees - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=freedomsms.m2techtronix.com

Well, in my experience Tapjoy revenue was 1/10 or 1/20 of the admob banner + interstitial revenue.

That may be better if you have better features you are offering to the users.

BTW what was the payment you requested users to make - a large (earning you $1) Tapjoy earning - or a small amount like $0.10 worth of Tapjoy work ? Because this MAY affect whether user follows up - if they find it takes more than one app download (as user effort)

What could your users do with the virtual currency they earned through Tapjoy?

I think it was unlocking some feature and removing ads.

Perhaps if the feature is very interesting or crucial (again you cannot publish an app that is essentially crippled unless you use Tapjoy - according to Google Rules).

One solution for that COULD be (if you are imposing restrictions on all features) - is to perhaps offer a Daily Reward for users returning to the app. This way a user is not technically locked in because if they use the app long enough they will earn enough to unlock that feature without needing Tapjoy coins etc. …

Every ads appear in the offerwall of tapjoy has equivalent sms to them. It has an equivalent if they download $0.10 worth ad then it has X sms equivalent…

$25/day with 1000-5000 installs? Are you sure?

On my side I have had low revenue with Tapjoy. I didn’t spend too much time on its integration, and I only ran a test in 1 app for a specific geo, but I was disappointed with the results. Lot of time to integrate and code the logic, for a low return on investment.

That is not daily but as stated I just integrated it in my app and receive that amount after almost a day… But the earnings today is slower than the first day of implementation…

For today the day here is almost over and I have only $8 for this day… I hope it will rise as more users will come…

Here is the current figure.

Capture.jpg

Maybe you have a consumable for which folks are willing to make the effort to earn Tapjoy coins etc.

Yep but the ads of tapjoy getting difficult to accomplish and is not for long term… I just created a premium version though if they don’t want ads…

thanks for sharing romel