How to earn more then one penny per day from mobile apps

Hi,

We have been here many times to try and learn ways to earn some amount from apps, unfortunately it has not worked for us …

We have tried many things as suggested by experts here … @NokiaDev has been extremely helpful in guiding us …

1)We have converted to many languages

2)We got about 20,000 paid installs

3)We got good reviews

4)We got good quality ASO description etc …

Still once the paid downloads were done our apps collapsed and have stopped making any money …

I mean we do not even get any installs …

is there any thing we can do other then the points i mentioned…

Our first target will be to atleast earn $1 per day,currently we earn $0.01 to $0.09 max …

Regards
Rajiv

Can u show the daily installs and uninstalls screenshot of app for lifetime of the app here?

Hi,

Currently its like 1437/24114 , we got lot of uninstalls as they were incentive installs …

Rajiv

Hi Rajiv, could you please send the link ofyour app to take a look? maybe I can provide some tips.

Are you using google ads? If yes, check it out their slots while running game.

What are you currently using to monezite your app?

If they are getting almost no installs… it really doesn’t matter how they are monetizing the App. Need to find a user base somehow first…

true.

What is the focus of your app? Have you looked into different online communities to push it?

Send me the link to your app, I will take a look and find what’s can be improved

@superandroid @tacchan23 @asktolik -Thanks, i am sending the link of app, kindly suggest ways to improve it , if possible via a message …

Rajiv

Can you list down the tools you use to monetize your application?

Hello even i would like to look into even i might learn something or suggest you some edits pm me your links :slight_smile:

@Christie37 - Admob

@rajivmemon: beyond recommending better ad partners, with your install volumes your revenue is hugely dependent on retention. Can you send me a link to your game so I can check out your placements? It will be critical for you to balance UX with your ad revenue goals, otherwise users will leave and take their impressions with them