New In-App, Highest Paying, 100% Google Compliant SDK!!!

Dear Developers!

Mobario has just released its newest SDK!

A fully In-App SDK!!! The developer has the option if they would like for the SDK to be Strictly In-App, or also Out-of-App.
No matter which method you choose, we pay the same!

Mobario is the Highest Paying PPD SDK: $50 per 1000 (USA) installs & $10 per 1000 (non-USA) installs!!! [User must keep your app for at least 1 hour to be considered a paid install]

In addition, Developers that reach with our new SDK 30,000 Installs by the end of the year, will get an extra $100 on-top of our already High Paying PPD.

So what are you waiting for?! [b]Sign Up Today[/b] or [b]Integrate our New SDK Now[/b]!!! Time is Money!!!

Some interesting facts about Mobario:

Mobario is 100% Compliant. If some of you feared from Google’s new policy, no need any longer. We are in-App and we still show a EULA even there is no true need for it.

Mobario supports Unity3D!!!

Mobario has reduced significantly the amount of Ads shown. We believe we have found the right balance between ads and our Highest Paying PPD method.

Mobario is multitasking at its best, bridging the gap for users between the mobile apps they love and their favorite content streams including social networks, news updates, stock quotes, sports scores and more.

With Mobario, app developers keep their revenue streams flowing. It enables developers to easily add new features while increasing user engagement, retention and revenues.

Mobario enhances the user experience with add-ons that keep users connected to that content without leaving the developer’s app or game they’re currently using.

At Mobario, we’re so confident in our solution that we pay it forward – an upfront payment to the developer for each active install.

How does Mobario Work:

Your users are easily distracted. No matter how useful or entertaining your app is, every time there’s a notification or a new message, it’s a distraction and temptation to exit.

A common culprit? Facebook. Say a user is enjoying one of your games or apps and then receives a Facebook notification. Most users will exit the app or game and move to Facebook to comment or like the post. Bam! You have lost your user and you are not sure if they will return.

The fully interactive On-Top-Widget from Mobario bridges the gap. Your users can instantly access and interact with their social networks and news updates with a customizable media space showing them new content in real time…on top of your open app.

Getting on top with Mobario is as easy as 1-2-3…

1. Take five minutes to integrate the OnTop Widget in your app.
  2. Sit back and watch your user engagement and retention increase.
  3. Enjoy the money you earn from Day 1!

About Payments:

1. Mobario pays you from the $1.
  2. We try to pay all developers between the 15th & 20th of the following month.
  3. We pay developers using PayPal, Payoneer.com, and Wire Transfers

[b]Sign Up Today[/b]

If PPD rates will be true - this is good offer. I will try it in next week.

How is in-app working? There is no info about it in SDK_integration_Manual. You are showing interstitial when app is opening? (I remember that in last SDK it was like that, but I found it a little buggy, e.g. when it was slow internet or no connection at all).

And few things to consider:

• make better website (actual isn’t very good looking;) )
  • pay people by PayPal or wire, without making invoices every month (on PayPal).

One other thing - must your SDK be more than 2MB? It’s quite big size for small apps…

So, yes we removed the Interstitial at the beginning.

In the SDK you have an option to choose:
STATE_OF_APP(int) – Set to 0 if you want to use Mobario as in app only, 1 for out of app.

New website and graphs will be live in a few weeks. It is already in production :slight_smile:

Payments can be processed via PayPal, Payoneer, or Wire Transfer.

In regards to invoices, this is the request of our finance team and the country that we pay taxes to, and unfortunately this will not change.

The size of our SDK is because it has features such as Facebook and Twitter and much more.

Additionally, I forgot to mention that users can hide the widget (the arrow) when it is in the way and return it at a later time.

All advice is truly taken to heart and as you can see we have and continue to make changes that were expressed in this forum.

How about those users who installed mobario before?

I am not sure what exactly do you mean.
If you are referring to the $100 bonus for reaching 30,000 installs, then yes.

Any developer that upgraded to our newest versions (starting from November 15, 2013) or integrated SDK versions since then, is eligible for the $100 Bonus.

I thought I would share this screenshot with you all. These kind of chats make all our hard work worth it.

For those of you that would like to speak to us directly and fast, please reach us on Skype: Mobario_Support or Email: [email protected]

I like this from mobario…50$ per 1000 usa downloads means 0.05$ per download and 0.01$ per non usa download, so here the old good rates, for in app ads.

My experience with mobario was great.They always paid me in time even though I had to compile the paypal form every month.

I liked their tag line above all “Its better to be on top”. you guys have double meaning?

How is this calculated and please elaborate this

The calculation is as follows:

1. User installs developer’s app
  2. User accepts Mobario’s EULA
  3. And an hour goes by
  4. User is considered an install that Mobario pays for.

I hope I managed to clarify for you the issue.
Thank you for the question.

Hi @Mobario_Man,

Just wanted to let you know that I integrated your new in-app SDK to my 8 apps. It seems that my installs are much better with this new SDK and the reviews I am getting on my apps are very positive!!!

I feel much more comfortable with this new change that you have made! Although I never had any issue with Google, but in-app is much better now.

Please keep payments as they are now!!! I’m getting great value :slight_smile:

And one last thing! Your customer support is Awesome!!!

Thanks,
Lion King :slight_smile:

I found some bugs in new SDK:
for example: my user opens the app. First activity have your SDK initialized, then I turn him to next activity. And from the next activity he can open again first activity. And then there is a crash. Or e.g. when I initialize your sdk in first activity and again in second one - there is also a crash. (it seems like when you initialize this SDK, you cannot do this again in the activity lifecycle). If your SDK has been already initialized - you should ignore next initializations, not crashing the app.

And how is your system checks if user has an app still installed? He have to open the app again after more than an hour, or you check it in background, after an hour of the installation?

@mmmkkksss, the crash can be handled in your app by setting a flag in the first activity or by using sharedprefrences (till the time mobario fixes it). @Lion King and @mmmkkksss, have you added any kind of text about mobario in your description to avoid 1 stars.

What about:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate receiver com.mobario.receiver.ServiceReceiver: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mobario.receiver.ServiceReceiver
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:2100)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(ActivityThread.java:123)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1197)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4424)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:784)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:551)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mobario.receiver.ServiceReceiver
at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:61)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:501)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:461)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:2095)

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate receiver com.mobario.receiver.ServiceReceiver: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mobario.receiver.ServiceReceiver in loader dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[/data/app/xxx-1.apk]
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:1785)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$2400(ActivityThread.java:121)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:993)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:130)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3701)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:507)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:866)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:624)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mobario.receiver.ServiceReceiver in loader dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[/data/app/xxx-1.apk]
at dalvik.system.PathClassLoader.findClass(PathClassLoader.java:240)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:551)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:511)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:1776)

LOL I hate companies like this! Yesterday I was talking to support and they told me to update to the newest SDK. I done it in 10 apps (about few hours of work). And today - no installs on dashboard. And they told me :

I’m sorry but can I ask you to change 1 line in the Manifest. There was a typo…

Replace this line:
<receiver android:name=“com.mobario.receiver.ServiceReceiver” >

With this line:
<receiver android:name=“com.mobariosdk.receiver.ServiceReceiver” >

I’m sick of their bugs, errors and crashes…

Hi @mmmkkksss,

I got the same message from Mobario. I replaced the Line in the Manifest in about 5 min and now it works perfectly. No biggy. I have had worse with other Ad Networks. At least they contacted us and took responsibility :slight_smile:

PS. We are all developers, and hopefully human (!!!) and we all create bugs!

@javaexp,

Since I am using the in-app version, I don’t think you need to mention anything. I did mention that I added multi-tasking capabilities in my apps!
So far my users like it more than previous out of app versions, plus the graphics are much better and has less advertising!

10 characters

Hello everyone,

Mobario_man is telling us about their PPD rates.
But there is nothing mentioned on their website.

Can you please clarify it ?

Thank you for your note. We do mention it in an inner page, but to make it more clear, we have placed it on the 1st Page.
Have a nice weekend and a Happy Holiday Season.