Google Play Publisher account has been terminated without email for explanation

Dear All,

Did anyone got a clue what happened to account terminated.

I just receive an email with subject “Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.”

There are no more email , warning and explanation letter to inform you before your account termination
this is my 2nd Account terminated, 2 months ago I signed up new account on the same visa card and the computer.
I don’t know if that is the cause ?

Which Ad networks are you using? How many downloads did you have?

i using airpush and admob, all is in app. i have 4 app, total downloaded ~10k.

Your new account & banned account signed with same Visa & PC? This is problem :confused:

but i successful Registered 2 month ago, i don’t know how to google play work

It works that they take your $25 happily and then put finger in your a**

What was the reason for your first ban?

You can’t register new account with the same card. This is 101 of “how to fu*k google”. You need a new card, on new bank account, probably new name.

the first account reason is: REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of one or more of the following provisions of the Content Policy: spam, intellectual property, and impersonation or deceptive behavior.

But, did you do anything of that? Anyway, since your account has been banned, your new ones are going to be banned if Google recognize you as the person. And using the same credit card makes things quite easy for them

Ive done this 8 times and I have only one account on Google. They will find out and they will pixel the shit our of you and your computer. They are evil F*&Ks

In situation when I didn’t get ban but want to have another account for other apps - using to this my girlfriend card and data is OK? Or they ban both :slight_smile: ?

I don’t think Google bans accounts without a good reason.
Why don’t you guys spend your time developing good apps without violating copyrights?
A lot of people do this very successful. In my opinion it’s good that Google bans crappy apps and stops people from creating another account.

But you cannot start officially doing good apps anymore, because the F**KED BASTARDS banned you for a lifetime.

Well, if you are not a teenager, you should think about consequences before you do illegal things. You had the change to read the terms and conditions and nevertheless decided to release your apps just to make some quick money.

Bullshit. Forgot about old google. Now they interest only for money making. If you not use admob or donat - you only take they server traffic for free. In some time your free app will be killed and account banned.
And Yes, they special create black market for sale dev account. For each acount they receive 25 USD . They give some time for return this money and after kill your app. Welcome to google hell.

Looks like you know nothing. Google policy is a document with many doubts and unsure statements. I didn’t do anything illeagal from the law point of view. There are also people who have been banned without any explanation.

Well ! Sergey Brin lived in the Soviet Union and said that there is violation of human rights. Now Google violation of human rights and first its Presumption of innocence and surveillance of personal data. ( they tracking our comps and phones without our permission.)
All we now guilty for live. Only because stupid bauncher software kill your account. No support people - only killer mashine. USA webmaster and developers need SUE against google all together.

Yes only developers know how hard it is to develop apps. This is disgrace by google. Please sign this petition so that we can try to push up things to top management.

http://goo.gl/ixfBFl

Regards

Jenifer

Great idea. However, there are some grammar mistakes in this petition.

Maybe someone who’s better than me in English can help you fix them. Then it’ll be ready to start sharing and spreading