3000 page view but only 670 impressions

Hi,

On admob we are getting like 3000 pageviews but only 670 impressions views, the day before that 3200 odd page views but only 900 impressions, some days back this was ok but now for 2 days its been like this , any specific reason for this …can we contact admob to correct this … kindly guide …

Rajiv

These numbers aren’t normal on Admob, they have a good fill rate…

Hi, so if we are getting more page views but less impressions , it means that ads are not showing to users ? Or does it mean that the views are not being counted by admob …

Also could it have anything to do with the app being for kids below 5, do admob ads show for such age group apps … kindly guide …

Update - i just checked and found many clicks did not result in any earnings , like 7 clicks from country xxx, 12 clicks from abcd , they gave us 0 revenue , what could this mean, today 600 page view already and not a single impression …This happened since we changed apps category from family friendly to “for kids below 5”

Rajiv

maybe the ad doesn’t fully load? do you have crashes on certain screens? also check the google analytics and see the average time on screen and the number of screenviews.

@androidDeveloper - i think its an admob issue thats causing a great loss to us, sadly no worthwhile network that can easily integrate and can pay well for global traffic is here, else we will switch …

Rajiv

As you said you updated your category so that can be a reason for impressions.

What is the show rate? You can see that in AdMob as well (click on button on the top to “customize metrix” )

@writediary - its showing 30 impressions in report , i do not know how to access the metrics options … we have about 1800 page view so far and 30 impressions …i think its an admob error …

Rajiv

It’s normal…admob impressions and Adsense page views are different…admob calculate impressions when users sees an ad but for Adsense each page view with ad weather it’s offline or online calculated as a view…so nothing wrong with admob …for Example one of my app gets 30000 page views but 12000 ad impressions…