FAN network really low ctr, ecpm on interstitials

Hi,

I have an application running with FAN network for 3 days. This application is reporting really weird data. For example, I earn more from banners than interstitials. With more than 1000 interstitial impresssions I can’t make more than 0.89$. Could anyone comment if you are suffering from this too?

Cheers.

FAN performs really badly for me lately (last few months) on both banners and interstitials. I am removing it from some of my apps for the time being.

Perhaps 1000 impressions are not enough to get the actual statistics, and it is best to make an average of many impressions and several days.

FAN is one my favorite for over a year but their eCpm dropped suddenly from last couple of months…even lesser than admob’s…hope their eCpm improve in upcoming months

30k impressions with same results. This guys are just weird. Their interstitials are really bad quality.

CHeers.

Getting $1.5-2 ecpm on FAN (banner + full screen combined) but fill rate is 20-25%. For countries like Korea fill rate is 8% and Mexico,Brazil is 10-12%.
$1.5-2 ecpm is bcoz of traffic from US which any other ad network will also give. What is unique in FAN.

What are your guys Score Placements in FAN?

Me -> 6 in banners - 9 in interstitial

We are talking with this topic and more on the VIP Telegram Channel Monetization Android –> @makingmoneyandroid and get access.

Some of my interstitials score is 10 and for some its 11 and for banners it’s 8-9…