[App][2.3+] Battery Saver & Monitor, simple, powerful and beautiful.

The most beautiful and powerful Battery Monitor for Android!

The most beautiful and powerful Battery Monitor for Android! Battery Monitor provides real time battery information. Battery Saver extends your battery life and optimizing your device settings. including:

1. The battery temperature and remaining time
  2. The battery status including health, voltage, power, level and so on
  3. You also can change the power settings through the Battery monitor
  4. The most important feature is Battery Monitor can analyze historical data, and you can see the history information of battery.
  5. Extends battery life and optimizing your device settings

Battery Monitor is very beautiful and Support multi-theme switching, you can choose the theme you like. We will continue to provide more powerful features.

Pro Version
Google Play Link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glgjing.thor

Free Version
Google Play Link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glgjing.natasha

So beautiful, I like this app

the app looks cool on preview pics. let me try this app…

looks good for both male and femal user. I will try it. :wink:

Very nice App

Android delivers a complete set of software for mobile devices, its an operating system, middleware and key mobile applications. There are some beautiful and powerful Battery Monitor for Android. Battery monitor analyze historical data, and you can see the history information of battery and it extends battery life. one of my favourite is Greenify, it puts an app in a state of hibernation, unable to access system resources, bandwidth or run background processes. However, Greenify allows you to run an app normally in the foreground when explicitly called by the user without any extra fuss. If you’ve got memory or battery hogs that keep draining resources in the background, don’t bother with a task-killer when you can just Greenify it.

Thanks for the information…