Google Policy

Hi

I received a warning from Google and want to ask you for help how to make my app policy compliant. I have integrated Airpush Interstitial, Startapp full SDK, and Widdit Homebase which is my main suspicion of Google Policy incompliance.

This is a notification that your application, ***, with package ID ***, Is currently in violation of our developer terms.

REASON FOR WARNING: Violation of the Ad-Policy:

Ads associated with your app must not interfere with other apps or their ads.

After a regular review, we have determined that your app contains ad functionality which disrupts or interferes with the usage of other apps or their ads. This is in violation of the policy provision cited above.

Your application will be removed if you do not make modifications to bring it into compliance within 7 days of the issuance of this notification. If you have additional applications in your catalog, please also review them for compliance.

All violations are tracked. Serious or repeated violations of any nature will result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and payment transaction fees) from you.

Before uploading or publishing any new applications, please review the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy.

The Google Play Team

Go with simple banner ads + interstitials - forgo the rest until you get your bearings.

And don’t include StartApp SDK (or any other not-interstiial/baner SDK) Even if you don’t use it, you might get flagged.

Thank you for your replies.

So you advice me not to include ANY of Startapp ads? But I can remove only PostCall Manager which is recently claimed to be Google Policy incompliant by Startapp Support. And what about mobileCore? They provide slider ads like Startapp does.

You can, but they also have some other ads that might get you banned (search, homepage). Onoy banner and interstitial ads are safe right now.

I have new Monetization solutions for mobile app developers that is fully compliant with the new Google Play’s policy.
contact me at [email protected] or Skype sefiderimmg