Anyone use Adcolony?

Hi
Anyone use Adcolony?
How do you think about Adcolony?
What is your opinion?
thanks

I would asked the same question if you hadn’t posted this. MoPub has just released a new version that supports AdColony and Vungle. Are anyone here using AdColony or Vungle?

AdColony good ecpm but very low fillrate, with vungle i had payment problem, i requested many time My payment with no results, then they paid me not all My earnings, then i requested the other part of My earnings and after they paid me all My earnings.

Thanks for your post. I will try AdColony with MoPub.

@swen
I do’t want to create so many login id’s just to know how mopub works for the placement of multiple networks.
I am using admob mediation and confused about selection criteria.of various ad network placements.
does mopub manully allows user to select various networks or done automatically?

@gcc

You have to add your ad networks manually. But the returned ad for your placement is selected automatically based on RTB: The highest eCPM ad wins.

Personally, I believe the AdColony team is just great to work with. If that’s something you guys value, they’re a very caring group that’ll work hard for each dollar. Their technology is top notch and I believe they’ll get to a place that will eventually provide great returns for everyone.

I say give them a shot.

I tried it some months ago…please let me Know Your fillrate because mine wasn’t so good…