Is Vungle really an option?

Hi,

TOday it has been my first day at vungle. I moved an app that was doing pretty well from admob and I’m a bit socket about results:

https://s31.postimg.org/gnk5b57u3/Screen_Shot_2016_06_17_at_17_57_12.jpg

First of all it seems that fill rate is pretty low, around 1/3, and no conversions for 276 view?. I had much better results with simple interstitials on admob.

If there’s any representative/users at vungle around can explain this?

P.D. This are around my first 4 hours results.

I was going to add anohter app, but with this results… I won’t at this time.

Cheers.

Hi there,

Nice to meet you.

We have noticed that, in a few cases, AdMob/Vungle mediation has this issue (low fill) at a moment.
We are investigating this issue as first priority.

If you can send a message to [email protected] with your AppID, that’d be super helpful.

I will update this thread as soon as we locate the problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

-aki

Vungle only works with high volume… as majority of CPI networks… anyway they provide a really low eCPM at the moment, 1.50$ in my case (I get 4$ in AdColony), if you want to use video, I recommend you supersonic video mediation

If you guys are using Admob, Adcolony, Vungle or any other popular ad networks I would suggest checking out Aerserv mediation. We support over 40+ ad networks on our platform, majority are via S2S, meaning less SDKs/adapters to integrate. Easily mediate between various ad networks while tapping into Aerserv’s brand based demand. Prioritize ad networks and access realtime reporting for all your ad networks effortless on our intuitive dashboard.

Let me know if you’re interested in giving our platform a try.