What Are The Best Advertising Networks To Monetize My Mobile App?

Hello,

Please What Are The Best Advertising Networks To Monetize My Mobile App? especially those who can gives me the possibility of full ads screen like that :

Thank you

Hi,

I’d suggest you to try AdIquity.com, because one of my friend has been using it from last one year and he is more than satisfied with their customer support and timely payouts. And they can also facilitate you with your requirement, if you’re looking for full ads screen they can help you with that.

Hello employee from that site. Please don’t lie to developers: it makes your company look really shady and will end up giving you a bad reputation.

Plenty of ad network reps are active on this forum giving insight into their networks and directing developers without acting like you have here.

Hey Manoel,

My name is Anni and I am part of Appwiz, we do both PPD and in App ads!
Our in App ads formants include:
Appwall
Interstitial which is the ads you have attached the screen shots
and Exit Ad

you can learn more here Appwiz - Appwiz Mobile Monetization Network
you can also add me on Skype and I can tell you more about Appwiz - anni-appwiz

Have a nice weekend

Anni

NEVER USE APPWIZ

THEY ARE SCAM

Search this forum about Appwiz before use it

F**k you bitch Appwiz, stolen money from developers

just read the link in mi signature and you will know if it is better to trust appwiz or not.

Classic. :slight_smile:

BTW, can anyone tell me about their experience using Millennial Media? Their dashboard is awesome! I am looking to run a few ads through there and am waiting for approval.

They do really well for U.S traffic and pretty good in a bunch of other geos, but they pay net65 which is a big downer. Their videos ads are one of their biggest assets.

Thank you.

video ads? how do they perform? fill rate wise and ecpm wise? im planning to implement them but i cant find a reliable video ad network

video ads? how do they perform? fill rate wise and ecpm wise? im planning to implement them but i cant find a reliable video ad network

I’ve never used them sorry, I just know that mMedia push that unit quite hard.

AdColony are meant to be pretty solid for video ads too.

Your picture is of AppFlood ads. You can get them from AppFlood.

According to my research Revmob is the most highest paying network right now, but there are some other networks. You may checkout 4 Best App Monetization Networks with Higest CPC and eCPM.

dashboard.jpg
The guy CARTER, reveals on this blog post on bluecloudsolutions that he is making $125 eCPM from Revmob.

I hope so this post really helps you to select right app monetization network.

Thanks