Advertising networks that pays impression

Hello,

I have an sms app and I’m planning to monetize it. I’m looking for an advertising network that pays just by viewing or displaying the ads on my app because I don’t think users will click those ads…

Currently I have leadbolt but I don’t think they pay just by displaying ads on my app and I think they are click and per install basis…

Could someone recommend an ad network? Thank yo so much…

I’m not sure if there are even any impression-based networks anymore. AdMob pays per click, though.

Hey Romel,

The quick answer to your question is no, but you’re looking at it from the wrong perspective. Ad networks work strictly on performance, not volume. That’s what advertisers pay them for - tangible results. This goes for every ad network you will ever deal with.

However, you can back out any ad network into an effective cost per (1,000) impressions. For example, if you’re showing 1,000,000 ad impressions - and you generate 5,000 clicks - and they priced out at a $0.05 per click - this ad network generates $250 per 1,000,000 ad impressions or a rate of $0.25 per eCPM.

Bottom line. You have to find which network works best WITHIN YOUR APP.

I tell everyone that ad networks are only as good as the advertisers that are spending money with them. So if you’re looking to make banner revenue, then it’s an honest crapshoot, because your app is SMS based, your best bet is maybe a carrier like AT&T advertising within a network to get higher number of clicks. I recommend you look into aggregators like Mopub where they have multiple ad networks that compete against each other so you get the highest return. It’s honestly the best route to take.

Secondly, I also would invite you to take a look at my network (mobimicro.com) where we showcase products within your app. It’s not a banner ad, more like a button that opens a mall inside your app that your fans can browse through. We promote only products that fit within your demographic (most are females between the ages of 18 - 25, so jewelry and apparel) and our advertisers are the top merchants around the world promoting products not brands - so there’s a constant stream of potential revenue. We charge completely on a CPC basis so it depends on how well you know your audience.

Hope this helps my friend.

Wonny

These two ad networks pay per impression ( actually their biz model are based on mix of CPM,CPC & CPI ): AppBucks & MobileCore

My app is getting 6k+ impression each day and I don’t get much from leadbolt because users don’t click ads… :wink: I also use app-bucks with leadbolt but the ads from app-bucks doesn’t show frequently so I only get low impressions compared to leadbolt. maybe I should try that mobilecore… :smiley:

With 6k+ impressions & CTR is around 5% ( estimated ), you will earn at least $10 with TapContext - CPC based ad network.

I second WNASH but be prepared for few un-satisfied users.

Does tapcontext still have those “fake anti virus ads” that wants you to enter credit card information. Those made be scared of using it.

yes they have only that ad to show your users and you won’t want to show it more than once per app launch

We pay per each install of you app. Check out our thread - Leviteo Mobile Affiliate Network - guarantee rates for installs !!! - Advertising Networks - Making Money with Android
We have:

• $0.05 for each install of your app (which have seen at least one ad)
  • 100% compliance with Google Play policy

Use promo code leviteo and enjoy one of the highest (or even highest?) rates available on the market.
Regards,
Thomas

90% of my users are from the Philippines and I have an average of 150 clicks per day in my 5days old app and not even in the Google market yet… Can you give me rough figures if I get 100 clicks every day?

It depends greatly on how much the network is charging the advertiser for each click. I do not know the standard rate for Philippines as a nation on advertising but if it’s $0.05 per click you’re looking at a roughly $5USD per day - or a portion of that depending on the terms of the deal.

If you’re from the Philippines, I hope you and your family are safe.

I just signed up to mobiMicro - The First “Product” Network | A mobile product advertising network that connects merchants to active mobile shoppers as you suggested… Should I wait for approval before getting started? The signup process just ended after sending some details…

If you’re from the Philippines, I hope you and your family are safe

Yeah we’re very safe… Thanks for your concern

Hi,

With AdIQuity I make 50 cent to $1 eCPM.

Okay I’m here again and still using leadbolt… I just want to update you that my earning didn’t improve despite of increasing traffic. . My app now is having 10.5k daily traffic but still earning less than $2…

I will try all your suggestions once I have the time to update my app…

Do you guys have experience with revmob?

Okay I integrated mobilecoreand I’m very happy with the result… :slight_smile: Giving me up to $1.22 eCPM

Isn’t having fake antivirus ads a violation of google policy? It shouldnt mimic any system notifications and I believe that type of ad isn’t allowed…but i could be wrong? Anyone have any ideas?I’ve been looking for a network where i can block specific ad content. I’m developing a kids tv app and don’t want any gambling, dating, adult, alcohol ads associated with my app. Anyone know of any networks that can filter out these types of ads?

i tried startapp,mobfox,mm and admob for banner ads.

admob shows visible difference in revenue than others. even with low CTR revenue is satisfatory.

uaing Exit ads from startapp,i have one word to say. “never ever use it for any sort of ads”. very very low or almost no revenue.

still searching for better interstitial ad network. please suggest me one.
most of users for my app are in Russia,USA and Europe

AppFlood just introduced CPM, along with rich media and video ads.

AppFlood SDK 2.0 offers developers CPM campaigns and new ad formats

We still have CPI and CPC too - as a publisher you can see which type of campaign advertisers are running and allocate traffic as you see fit.