Facebook Audience Network - api access for performance

Hi guys,

I have problems with the FAN performance analytics for all apps - it shows Unknown error always. This is something I reported to FB Support, they replied they are aware of it but it will take them long to produce a new dashboard without it. In the meanwhile, I am directed to API access for checking my revenues.

The api documentation is here https://developers.facebook.com/docs/audience-network/reporting-api#api

I really got problem managing to pull the revenue data by date for All Apps together. The sample codes are not helpful and they refer to “access token” without saying if its user access token or app token. I tried all I could find and I googled but cant find a working snippet of code.

Does one of you make more sense over it? I think I just need the most basic metric of all, All apps, All Time, Estimated Revenue, Per Date.
I will not add it in a program or something. I just want to view it since the dashboard is a failure.

Can you help?

Yeah, I complained about the dashboard with the support team since it first come out… It really feel strange that such a big company can’t put together a better dashboard quickly.

How do you monitor your performance?

I refresh the page many times until it loads^^

Sometimes it never loads the est. revenue per date :frowning:
Did anyone try the API?

Guys send appannie support to add FAN in ad analytics. If good number of people request for it, appannie might add FAN support. Currently appannie just has Facebook advertiser account support. We can contact by using contact us page on appannie

That’s what i wanted to say too! Appannie should work all OK with no probs. I’ll do it right now.

I am getting frustrated. I have contacted FB support through 3 different channels.

The analytics dashboard of FAN loads nothing now. Not only it won’t show est.revenue for all apps but it wont even show metrics, it is stuck at loading.
When I first reported that the breakdowns view does not work I thought they would fix it. All they did was remove the button to load the breakviews -.-

Guys am I alone in this? Can you view stuff on this https://www.facebook.com/analytics/audience-network? Do you reach the point of seeing the Revenue tab show values?
I am asking because I keep googling and noone reports a problem!

How the hell are we supposed to test a network if we cannot see with any possible way what our revenues are?

BTW I already contacted appannie asking them to add FAN in their connections. The API does not work (FB representative told me it is not supposed to work with audience network).