Ad Network SilverMob

Hey people! :slight_smile:
Anyone heard of silvermob.com ad network? I heard it has good CPMs, they operated within one of the major app creation platforms and now they are working on global market.

Hello Jonny.

Yes, you are right, we worked on behalf of a larger app making company and we were dealing with apps monetization.
About half a year ago we launched our monetization programs globally. We pay for CPM, and you can choose any way of integration (SDK, JS tag, s2s). We have our own system similar to DSP and because of that we have high numbers and very good fill rate. We also offer 24/7 support for our clients.

Thanks and Welcome!
Alex from SilverMob.

If you want any credibility from users here, stop using fake accounts to promote your service.

You Robin Hood? :slight_smile:
So you can all fit under the fake account, including you. You’re too much on yourself take a colleague. Thanks

I am not Robin Hood, I am just a serious user and not a stupid staff working for a stupid Network who thinks users are stupid enough to fall for their obvious bullshit.

Keep calm everyone

No comment. Thank you, but you have bile splashes, take care of yourself, comrade.
Take care of business, don’t pester people.

a little word “lol”

Is this a joke? Because I’m laughing :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s the same technique what Alphagravel is doing. They have several fresh accounts with posts only in Alphragravel thread and all are similiar like “thanks richard@alphagravel” lol
I strongly recommend to go back into big ad networks in this bad times.