[FREE][GAME][REVIEW EXCHANGE] Soap versus Wet Bathtub Toys

Soap versus Wet Bathtub Toys

Banner_kids.jpg

This is a fun game for kids with a very easy interface and addictive gameplay.
Just join balls of the same color to make them explode.
The game is completely free and now, for the launch, is also ads-free.

2.jpg

In addition, users can be helped by a nice sea urchin and must avoid bathtub toys that are left in the bathroom.

1.jpg

Please enjoy, let me know what you think without any worry, and rate it. If you have or know some children, please let them try it.

I’m ok with rating exchange if you want (please keep the app for some days and make a G+1 too)
Thank you.

Download it here.

Here is my review JumblyApps

Downloaded and rated!! :slight_smile: private message sent with link of my app.

Now waiting for your vote!!

Thank you Jumbly, I was hoping in a “8” :smiley:
I can assure you that my kids dominate the game…
But I saw from the video that you were actually using “Soap Bubble Bang”, the big brother of this app. They are nearly identical, besides the fact that “Soap Bubble Bang” is more tricky and labyrinthic and “Soap versus Baby Bathtub Toys” is much easier, aimed to children and has been put among the family games. Graphics and dynamics, anyway are identical.

Although I didn’t do a video for the other one, I had written a review that said that they were so close that I could copy and paste my review…it also had an 8. I can still publish it without the video!

EDIT: Ignore this and read the second one (I clicked something too soon)

Although I didn’t do a video for the other one, I had written a review that said that they were so close that I could copy and paste my review…it also had an 8. I can still publish it without the video (it’s still in the database)!

Thank you, no problem Jumbly, the similiarities between the two apps are wanted. Soon I’ll publish a third version with numbers and mathetmatical operations instead of colours, that will be slightly different.

Hi Beppi,

I have sent you a private message:

Your review is not shown on google play developer console…

I will be waiting for your fast answer please.

You can check it logging out and checking that your review is not there.

Thank you.