Compairing airpush stats

Airpush was generating very good numbers for me but is decreasing now. Posting last month and this month stats:

September: september.png

October: october.png

The cpm this month so far is half.

Have you checked the Smartwall from the new SDK? For more than 1 week it’s not working for me, the revenue is $0 for the new Smartwall. However I have a few apps on the old sdk and the smartwall from there is still bringing a few cents(anyways it’s very low).

September CPM - $1.21
October CPM so far - $1.19

The difference isn’t that big, but still if all the ad types would’ve work good then my revenue and cpm would be higher and better.

Still many issues with them…

Hi Vadimbolun,

Is your impressions and other data besides revenue showing? When you say your smartwall isn’t working does that mean you aren’t getting smartwall ads on your device or the dashboard is not showing the proper stats? Please PM your email account so I can take a closer look into the issue.

Thanks

@Phil.Airpush ,
Please
you know that all developers have issues with your latest SDK , I am getting a 1% fill rate for the new SDK Smartwall , while older apps on the old SDK is still getting 100% fill rate ,

I have removed Airpush from all my apps and send to my account manager to fix this issue but I did not got a valid response

However , I will be happy to comeback to Airpush if are going to fix this issue .

@Pharaoh,

Stating all developers are having issues with the new SDK is untrue. For the app you are getting 1% fill rate, which ad units were enabled? You removed our SDK from all your apps yet your old apps are still getting 100% fillrate?

I apologize if you AM did not provide a proper answer or solution to your issue. Who is your account manager? I will follow up with them. Please PM me your UID or email account.

i have the same problem. my ecpm is always below $1. im using airpush and startapp together and i always make twice with startapp

Hi Phil.Airpush
I have a problem is the very low CPM alone, I use banner ads and CPM airpush cost $ 0.20.
Capture.jpg

Smartwall still has issues. Ad request to Impressions ratio is 50% lower. Means, we are losing 50% revenue everyday.

Why impressive 50% lower rate of 10%. I am currently using the latest App airpush Banner ADS.

This is pretty much what a normal day looks like lately, but I’m still on the old sdk running mostly smartwall if that matters. It has actually come up about 0.15 over the past week.

Untitled.jpg

Leadbolt takes the cake, though…lol…I have one app on leadbolt that did 7,000+ appwall impressions yesterday with a 4.97% CTR at 0.04 ecpm…That’s the worst I’ve ever seen…

Untitled.jpg

My ecpm has gone down too much :frowning: it was ~$0.6 last month. Now it is ~$0.3. Really hurting my revenue :frowning:

I am thinking of adding another ad service, suggestions please?

I had forgotten that leadbolt even exists after I got similar number as yours. I have kind of donated those dollars to them.

airpush, AdMob, startApp, mobicore, mobario I have used the CPM ad networks and it is too low, all ad networks really have problems after September 23. Let me share with you how to make money from android, I’m not really know what to do!

looks like all networks are taking a huge dump in CPM since policy change :frowning: . Aside from Leadbolt, Airpush, Startapp, ADmob anyone getting decent CPMs for banner?