You must know this tinder-Style Dating App-Sudy

Hello guys,

We developed a tinder-style dating app for wealthy and attractive members,which named Sudy. We would like to hear how do you think it and welcome any kind of review for it.

Brief of Sudy so that you can get a clear understanding quickly
Sudy is a Tinder-style dating app for wealthy and attractive members, it has the following features:
1, Tinder like: swipe to like or dislike.
2, vote-in to prevent creppy.
3, always free chat
4, moment like wechat does, so it can draw more attention.

Finally, you are welcome to test and review our product if you are interested in it. And we woule like to receive any constructive suggestion to help us improve our product.

wow, how to find this dating app in the internet?

Hey, dude, there are many other countries, why exactly UK? However, why not, because they are really good partners, gorgeous and classy women, and they have a sexiest accent :slight_smile: That’s really attractive to hear these women, because they are so genuine and well–mannered… You know, all this I say you because of my personal experience of dating British women and according to the article “Dating British Women”. I guess, that it is worth trying, because they have a different mentality due to the fact that they don’t reveal their feelings easily and it usually takes a lot of time to draw her to you…

you know, I can’t disagree with you, because dating a British woman is kind of different being :slight_smile:

Dating is quite popular as time goes and now it use almost every youngster around the world.

Hey. On some dating sites, there are crooks, but there are also good sites, for example, UkrainianRealBrides, https://ukrainianrealbrides.com/. This is a site where you can find a girlfriend of Ukrainian nationality. UkrainianRealBrides stands out by a professional team. On this site, you are provided with matchmaking services. I also believe that you will be able to save more time in your goals of finding a girlfriend using this site. I highly recommend this site to you!

The best option would be Polish beauties, I get to know them on Polish-Heart, otherwise the spammers and bots on the tinder are already sick of it.