AdMob stats 21st and 22nd of October

Am I the only one who’s seeing stats from yesterday and today significantly lower than the days before?

yep stats looking good

normal …

@pvrinsson - might be connected with dollar value. In my country dollar is cheaper every day for last two weeks and it affects adMob revenue.

@pvrinsson: I have noticed the same drop in the statictics. Number of requests seems to be normal but the rest is ~50% lower.

Btw. hi to all! :slight_smile:

Mine have been increasing. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: Yeah, mine also increased for the last month (maybe because push ads were removed from the market :P). It seems like a delay only in the revenue statistics. It refreshes less often than usually. I am using old admob.

yeah…mine also is lower than normal.it is less than half what i was getting before 21 & 22

22nd is less. 21st was normal for me. Sometime google adjusts ecpm for previous days by the end of next days but that is for previous day only and not for 2 days back.

The same with me, it’s about 70% normal day

same with me 50% drop

Hi

WTF,

I was just about to post a question here as I upgraded from the old admob to the new one to access their interstitials and my average eCPM has gone from 1.68 to 0.03., (since the 21/10) when I was on the old admob with banners only!

I have been trying it out on 2 app with close to 200 downloads each a day with admob interstitials as the interstitial from startapp were only giving 0.16 eCPM
which was terrible. Since I was getting $1.50 plus for banners my assumption was/is that the interstitial income would at least be better than that!

Now, since converting over where has my eCPM gone? This is a drastic reduction. Knowing Google they will never reply to any emails I send or does anyone have any suggestion:)

Looking forward to your replies/help

Here’s same problem…number clicks increases bur revenue decrease…this happens for 4 days…

My statistics are back to normal again. I hope yours will be fine too.

Today 25 OCT, Admob freeze again. What about you?

Same here . Hope will fix soon

yeah…mine to only $0.87 today…

Only update Requests and Freeze all :stuck_out_tongue:

Today 25 OCT, Admob freeze

For me the clicks are frozen too again. Old Admob by the way.