How to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone

It is very common to hear people around you want to transfer between android and iPhone. Obviously, typing all your Samsung Galaxy phone contacts to iPhone is very troublesome. When upgrading Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6 /iPhone 6 Plus, you are troubled how to sync contacts between Samsung and iPhone. So it is necessary to need one effective way to transfer ?
In fact, the best solution to use Android to iPhone Transfer software to solve this transferring problem . This application is a superior phone to phone data transfer tool. It enables to copy contacts, SMS, music, photos ,videos ,documents and apps from your Samsung to iPhone .It supports Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6 ,Samsung Note 2/3, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Epic, Samsung Galaxy Grand ,iPhone 3GS,iPhone 4s/4c,iPhone 5s/5s,iPhone 6/6 Plus and so on. It is easy to use transfer data between Android and iPhone, iPhone and Android, iPhone and Symbian, Symbian and iPhone, Android and Symbian, Symbian and Android, BlackBerry and Android, BlackBerry and iPhone and so forth.
How to Move Contacts from Samsung to iPhone ?
Step 1. Install and Run Android to iPhone Transfer software on your computer.
Before you run Android to iPhone Transfer software ,you have to connect your Samsung and iPhone on the desktop.
Step 2: Preview your phone data on computer .
After successfully connect your Samsung and iPhone. You can view your phone data on computer easily.
Step 3. Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone
You can sync contacts between Samsung phone and iPhone. Click “Start Copy” to kick off the transfer.

Thanks for this update, It’s really very helpful. We develop App for both iOS and Android.Connect with us for more details.

Thanks for sharing the info, it helped me greatly.

A big thank you from my side - I came across this topic, I think it helps a lot also to keep it updated.

Yeah, This forum has solved my many issues, and has great info about everything.