Monetize Your Mobile Inventory with TapIt!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce you all to TapIt!: a global mobile advertising platform that works with brands and agencies to flight their campaigns across our network of publishers!

With Q4 underway and the holiday season around the corner, we have demand from our advertisers for publishers within a variety of verticals. TapIt! offers a variety of ad units including standard banner, full page interstitial, medium rectangle, and ad prompts and video which publishers have access to when they install our SDK. TapIt! also integrates with app developers via mediation and we have relationships with a handful of well known networks as well as our own mediation layer!

TapIt! pays our publishers on an eCPM and this varies depending on a variety of factors, but also, our fill rate in top geos is in the 90% rate.

I’d be more than happy to help you set up an account on our publisher dashboard and answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to PM or email me at [email protected] as I’d be more than happy to help you get started on a possible partnership with TapIt! :slight_smile:

Looking forward to talking with you soon!

Thanks,
Chanel

have been seeing a lot of adsense ads for TapIt. Pls. paste here average cpm for last 30 days for Asia/EU/US.

10-10 23:43:09.798: D/TapIt(18469): {“error”:“No available creatives”}

Don’t show ads in Turkey ?

Hi, actually we do have demand in Turkey. :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in signing up with TapIt! as a publisher, I can send you the link to get started.

I’ve already registered and i’ve integrated, but I can’t see any ad except of AdPromt type.

When I click the ad-promt ad it’s redirecting to c.tapit.com

I can’t disclose that information here, however, US and EU are some of our top geos. :slight_smile:

PM me your account info and we’ll see how we can help you.

I like TapIt, it improved a lot for past few months in fill rate, and eCPM, but I face a strange issue since few days.

One of banner ads that I get from TapIt (I use only their banners) is redirecting immediately to browser (without clicking), and starts to download something in background. Every time when it’s showed. As it’s being showed quite often, it gets really, really annoying. Messaged the TapIt support, but seems like they find it hard to fix the thing. It’s still showing up. Anyone using TapIt with similar issue? My location is Poland, but I’m pretty sure that it appears in other countries too. The malware ad is advertising “Spartan Wars” game, but the thing that is downloaded is something unrelated. Creepy.

Hi, we apologize for this inconvenience. Can you PM me your info? That way we can help you resolve this. Thanks!

I’ve just sent you e-mail :slight_smile:

I have 100+ apps. I added the first app with TapIt and got rejected with no reason. I will never come back.