[FREE] Advanced Google Search (Search by filetype only, by language, ...)

Hey gents & ladies !

I have made my first ever application, I am 18 years old and I wish to get downloads and get reviews, since I am kind of lacking downloads at the moment :frowning:
Here is the link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lofty.lofti
My website is: Welcome to Zewde.org

I honestly think it’s a good app which helps anyone have better google search results.

Thank you everyone !

Here’s the description of the app :

Need to search for specific results and filter all the useless ones from google’s search engine ? Then you have come to the right application page.
Lofty’s Advance Search is a lite searching application which takes advantage of google’s search engine in order to enhance your searching options, our advanced options allow our users to search for specific results :

• search by filtetype.
  • search by website or various domains.
  • search for exact words.
  • filter unwanted words.
  • search by language.

And with our future updates, even more specific searching options will be added such as more filetypes and other advanced options.

Detailed description:

• search by filetypes : Various filetypes such as .pdf, .doc, .ppt and much more. We are already working on new filetypes, stay updated !

• search by website or domain: Simply enter the website from which you want all your results to come from.
    For instance, putting: facebook.com will only show results from facebook.
    Additionally, you can also use asterisk (*): *.tumblr.com will show results from all tumblr.com blogs (google.tumblr.com, samsung.tumblr.com …).

• search by exact words: A very helpful option. Once enabled, all your results will contain your search terms ! Performing the search with out the option enabled will give you precise word-based search, just give it a try yourself.

• filter words: This option allows users to filter some unwanted words which might show up in your ordinary google search and skew away from spams.

• search by language: Wanted to search and see results in your own language ? Well now you can. With over 27 languages, you have once again more control over your results !

Language list:

• Arabic
  • Chinese
  • Czech
  • Danish
  • Dutch
  • English
  • Filipino
  • Finnish
  • French
  • German
  • Hebrew
  • Hindi
  • Hungarian
  • Indonesian
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Norwegian
  • Polish
  • Portuguese
  • Russian
  • Spanish
  • Swedish
  • Turkish
  • Thai
  • Ukrainian
  • Vietnamese

YOU decide what you want to see !

Good to read! this kind of help are great help.

Yeah, thanks for sharing this useful info, it made my searching even more efficient.