Introducing: Making Money With Android Wiki

Over the past couple of years, these forums have facilitated some great discussions about Android development, monetization and marketing.
Today I’m excited to announce a brand new addition to this website - the Making Money With Android Wiki.

The purpose of the Wiki is to collate the information people are discussing here on the forums, and make it easily accessible and useful. Sometimes it can be hard to find the answers you’re looking for without trawling through pages of old forum threads. By organising these answers in the form of a Wiki, we’ll be able to avoid some double-up when answering common questions.

To start with, we’ve got two major content areas:

[ul]
[li]Advertising & Monetization[/li]Detailed information about the various ad networks, ad formats and app stores.
[li]App Development & Design[/li]Resources for app developers, source code stores, coding tutorials and how-to’s.
[/ul]

Under Advertising & Monetization I’ve started building a database of ad networks. The goal is to make a page for every Android ad network, so that developers can easily find the information they’re looking for (e.g. payment schedule, ad formats, target market) without having to search the company’s website for this info. Contributions are very welcome! There will be a similar setup for app stores and ad formats too.

The new Wiki will complement the existing forums by helping to organise the information which comes out of discussions. Official ad network representatives are already contributing to both sites, and they’ll continue to help answer your questions.

It’s super easy to contribute - just sign in with your username & password from the forums. You’ll be able to edit existing pages and create new ones right away. So I encourage you to drop by, take a look and start wiki-ing! And as always, feel free to share your thoughts by replying below. With your help, we can continue to build this site into a great community for Android developers.

Visit Making Money With Android Wiki

Making Money With Android Wiki.jpg

[reserved for faq]

After developing your first apps. It is handy to know how to make money from it if you would like to. While a lot of apps are offered for free. It is possible to earn a little back from the effort you have put into it.

I want PR app to every one.
Pls show me how to do that.

I’m using adtomatik for the last two months ago and got very good results, higher fill rates and best ecpm than others ad networks

I use adcolony and its pretty decent revenue.

great post!

Useful information for the development.Thanks for sharing!

Interesting topic for me, thanks for sharing!:rolleyes:

This information I need,thanks.

I’m new here. This will help me.:smiley:

Thank sir.