Appwiz is scam with my money???

09/01/2013 Paid $123.28

from 01/09-> today now 02/10

My bank have no money…

I think appwiz is scam, no email from them. COntact email without reply??

[QUOTE=vansulich;21828]

09/01/2013 Paid $123.28

Vans-
It is one thing if you didn’t got paid, and sorry but sometimes mistakes do happen, but to post here that we are not answering your e mail, while you sent it 16 min ago, it is way out of line!
This forum is for you developers to share your thoughts, ideas and feeling , but there is one thing to fight for what is yours and other things to try to present any Ad network as a scam just cas they didn’t answer your e mail right away.

Thanks!
We will take a look in to your payment issue today.

Anni

i have more than 3000$ ,your site say its paid in 09/01/2013 ,and of course nothing arrived to my bank ,i start to ask more than 7 days ago ,until now i didn’t get final answer about my money…

They don’t pay at first of the month. They use NET 15 method, so they pay 15th of the month. In which month did you earn 3000$? September?

through paypal they paid me the 15th and got the money the 15th…for now good experience with appwiz, always answering instantly through skype.

no this is Aug Earning ,they say they are using Net15 ,now for me its Net33 with nothing payment

wtf? according to your pic they paid for september month, now u r talking about 3k$ which they didnt pay for aug… strange. Why u didnt put august month also in your picture then? and how come u made 3k$ in august and 123$ in september…

please read carefully first ,main post and picture by (vansulich) ,i am other man (hanyelmehy) who is also not get his payed until now ,and if you search this forum you well find more

definitely true that appwiz is a scam, follow the link in my signature and you will find why, they aren’t a long term company and sooner or later it will happen to everybody, so or they will pay or we have to get rid off of them, they are fooling with us.

Hi guys,

Appwiz is scam , they cheated me , they steal more tham $5000 from me
no payment nothing they did, even i asked they told already paid , i donno for which account they have paid for ,my bank account is zero

AppWiz is scam. They find different ways to tell you that you will not be eligible for payment.

They offer ppd at low rate without in-app ads and after a month they tell you you are not eligible for payment because you didn’t put in-app ads. lolzz. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

They think they are trustable like Google or StartApp but they don’t even pay to most of developers.

One more thing. In there payment dashboard there is a status names “Failed” for payment. Ooh my God this status means go f**ck yourself we are not going to pay you. :smiley:

AppWiz stop F**cking developers.