Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

Ad Networks Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Instant Payments 2015 - join to discussion!

All informations on this forums are lost in this mess and spam. Let's make the total list of ad networks who have weekly, bi-weekly and instant payments. Net-30 or more is some mistake in advertising industry, mostly normal ad networks with CPM or CPC for web, have instant payouts.

I will start:

AirPush - limits $300/week for Bundle1 and $600/week for Standard SDK, many ad units, good ecpm

MobileCore - limits $200/week to get weekly but ecpm and fillrate is total shit, it's CPI model

Appodeal - official info from pavel: y
    "2. we do not work with apps suspended on google play / admob. we do not process payouts, if you get blocked on google play / admob as well."

Instant payouts but if you have suspended app, even no reason in Google Play:
    "1. ad serving will be disabled.
    2. typically we shut down the whole account in such cases. there might be some rare exceptions."
    So it's smash for developer.

Mobvista - they had weekly but I don't hear any news from this network
    Appnext - crazy $2000 / week limit, it's madness

Adscend - not tested yet, bi-weekly and weekly models, rewarded ads and video ads, should be nice, i will test it

http://www.alphagravel.com/ - not tested, new ad network, weekly (limit $100/week)

Add some yours types and discuss...
    Last edited by ramzixp; 2015-10-07 at 06:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    For me appodeal is doing great and i always got my money !
    I am using it since half an year and got some thousand dollars !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    If only one of our apps are suspended on Gplay or admob, will Appodeal ban our appodeal account?
    Believe in yourself, don't be fooled by others

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by superandroid View Post
    If only one of our apps are suspended on Gplay or admob, will Appodeal ban our appodeal account?
    Yes, in effect, Appodeal will pocket your earnings and in the absence of any mediation network in your app, they'll keep making money off of it while you slug it out and start from scratch!

While I feel it's okay to shut a developer down if involved in click fraud etc. it shouldn't be the case for issues like IP infringement and the likes 'coz you never know which big-ass play store entity might dispute that your icon, for example, looks a lot like theirs.

Unfortunately, Appodeal is yet to come clean on this and in the absence of any word that inspires confidence, it's safer to assume they have a blanket ban policy.
    Hi, I'm new around here.. Here's some more about me.

Official AdBuddiz Representative Clara Lambert's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Hi ramzixp,

This is Clara from AdBuddiz

I just wanted to let you know about our payment terms.
    We have various payment cycles depending on your volume.
    It starts at Net-45 and goes up to weekly payments for publishers who are earning $300/day.

By the way, I thought it might be interesting for you to know that we now propose CPM campaigns, in parallel to CPI campaigns.

It means that these campaigns pay no matter if your users interact with the ads. Since we introduced this, we saw a nice bump in our publishers' revenues.

Please feel free to PM me if you need any additional information

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by androidev View Post
    Yes, in effect, Appodeal will pocket your earnings and in the absence of any mediation network in your app, they'll keep making money off of it while you slug it out and start from scratch!

While I feel it's okay to shut a developer down if involved in click fraud etc. it shouldn't be the case for issues like IP infringement and the likes 'coz you never know which big-ass play store entity might dispute that your icon, for example, looks a lot like theirs.

Unfortunately, Appodeal is yet to come clean on this and in the absence of any word that inspires confidence, it's safer to assume they have a blanket ban policy.
    It sounds scary if it is true! Google just randomly and mistakenly bans apps these days.

Can anyone from Apodeal clarify this thing up?
    Believe in yourself, don't be fooled by others

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    It sounds scary if it is true! Google just randomly and mistakenly bans apps these days.

What to clarifiy? Pavel told it many times on this forum in appodeal thread and in private chats. We don't have to use it, there is no other ad network with policy, worst than Google Play

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Ask on Appodeal's thread. Maybe things might have changed.
    Ask if at least they'll hear you out and if there's a way to appeal and explain things.

This really is scary. Did you read the thread about the guy who lost $700 to leadbolt? Exactly the same scenario.
    Hi, I'm new around here.. Here's some more about me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by androidev View Post
    Ask on Appodeal's thread. Maybe things might have changed.
    Ask if at least they'll hear you out and if there's a way to appeal and explain things.

This really is scary. Did you read the thread about the guy who lost $700 to leadbolt? Exactly the same scenario.
    Nothing changed because I asked it pavel couple days ago and got the same answers. I think, it's not place to discuss about appodeal, if somebody wants to try them, he have huge thread here:
    http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid...r-revenue.html
    To be clear: I WILL NEVER TELL YOU "DON'T USE APPODEAL", everyone have own brain and we have a free market.
    For me, with their policy, I can even use some net-90 network and keep my revenue safe if somebody in Google clicked randomly "ban button" and appodeal followed and stolen cash

I asked many ad networks about their policy when app is suspended and nobody normal kicks developer oO, we are still gold source for them, developer can use alternative stores, republish suspended app with different package or create second account using for example limited company(100% legal way). Even premium adcolony, where they are analysing traffic very strict
    Last edited by ramzixp; 2015-10-07 at 06:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Appodeal never takes your money. It has always been 100% fair for publishers and it will always be that way.

We expect publishers to be fair with us as well and deliver high quality of traffic to Appodeal.

The reason we have a pretty aggressive fraud prevention policy at Appodeal is because we want to ensure the quality of inventory for ad networks.

A lot of users are trying to abuse Appodeal's well known immediate payouts. Basically Appodeal advances all payouts from ad networks. We pay out of our pocket even before we receive a payout from ad network. That's why we have a very aggressive fraud prevention policy.

Nevertheless, before we shut down any account, it goes through several inspections.
    1) Automatic fraud alerts (getting your app blocked on Google Play / Admob is one such alert. It does not necessarily lead to ban, but in most cases it does after further inspection)
    2) Manual Fraud Prevention manager assessment
    3) Manual Senior Fraud Prevention manager reassessment
    4) Chief Operating Officer reassessment.

Only if after all 4 authorities agreed, that application is indeed fraudulent, we issue a block.

Now, keep in mind, if account was shut down, we stop serving ads in application right away.
    So we are not making any money out of your inventory.
    Moreover, in most cases ad networks deduct earnings from Appodeal payouts because of invalid activity. So we end up losing money because of invalid activity, not making money, as some people claim.

11. Likes ernestofndz liked this post