No Need To Wait - Google Compliant!

Hi Developers,

Over the past few weeks there have been some skeptics about [b]MOBARIO [/b]and if we are Compliant.

As you can see in the graph below, we are growing and growing fast! About 2500 developers have joined Mobario and would only have done so if they thought we were compliant. No Developers has received any emails from Google about Mobario not being compliant. The exact opposite is happening. Huge Advertisers from around the world love what Mobario has done and all want to advertise within the Mobario Solution! This would only be possible if they too thought that Mobario is Compliant.

So all this information, and above our personal beliefs have lead us all to believe that Mobario is Compliant!

Now it is time to Integrate [b]MOBARIO[/b] into your apps! Time is money and we give a great solution with a high install rate.

USA installs = $0.05 ; non-USA install = $0.01

We have developers large and small all making good amounts of money. Come to www.MOBARIO.com and chat with us LIVE!

Comment by Developer:

Mr. Hadida,

“I used in my apps in a lot of advertisers in order to earn some money for the effort i maid. I earned only a few bucks… and then i met Mobario Their platform raise my earnings almost 2 times then i was earning with all the other platforms together and in addition their product gave me an added value to my apps, A cool unique and useful toolbar for my users. And all of this with a great supportive team that was available for me 24/7."

Comment by User:

Dear A1ka1inE,

“You make the best apps and games in the world. They are just amazing. All other apps have crap UI and lack creativity in their design, not to mention how bad their audio and images are. Your apps make me want to wake up in the morning and you games get me through the day! In short, you are probably the best developer out there and your support is available 24/7.”

I thought my review was annonymous. :frowning:

This made my day lol

Mobario most be the super man of ad networks, maybe you should change your logo? By the way i do love your active users graphic but it seems it only goes to 20 September? Just wondering how is it going since then?

TO @Mobario_Man

1:

Your Ads can not be Disable by User without remove app ?? WTF?? IT very very like shit in my app drawer

2:
Your SDK is too large ? WTF?? 3.5MB, 350kb is too large with a SDK

3: With return user , you shit dont count it? WTF??

If you change 3 things i said, i can use it, f*ck your spam posting here

Note: This thread is now closed. Discussion can continue on the main Mobario thread.