Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Reduced Admob Revenue Since Arrival Of New Admob.

Hi, Im a developer from Uganda, so as you can Imagine, I have not yet been offered the new admob, though i see links telling me to upgrade only to tell me it's not yet been rolled out to my country yet.
    So anyhow, point is, ever since I started seeing this "new admob" stuff and all, My revenue went down by 50% and has been like so ever since.
    Has anyone else from a country not yet supported by the new admob experienced this on his old admob.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hi friend of Uganda we are also in Russia have not yet switched to the new so do not worry
    R0Vc12XQWEO0qhhsXmETg.jpg
    you are my friend tell me you got a setting so worth it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    I am on the old admob also (new admob not available yet in my location) - and the results are reasonably the same.

You could try playing around with admob mediation - and add "Admob eCPM floor beta" as one of the sources - and set a high eCPM there like $1.00 or higher and see what happens.

I assume when you say admob is paying low, you are normalizing for fluctuating number of impressions - sometimes the revenue is related to the daily users numbers in a non-linear way i.e. on days you have new users, you will tend to get higher click rates and thus higher revenue - or something like that ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I also used old AdMob and upgraded only week ago for the same reason what you mentioned. At start of September my revenue also dropped around 40-50% so in some way I was forced to upgrade (I wasn't upgrading because google wasn't supporting wire transfer for my country. Now they do). After upgrade my income jumped back where it was and I even see increase. Now I earn the same and more in euros comparing to dollars in old AdMob.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oby View Post
    I also used old AdMob and upgraded only week ago for the same reason what you mentioned. At start of September my revenue also dropped around 40-50% so in some way I was forced to upgrade (I wasn't upgrading because google wasn't supporting wire transfer for my country. Now they do). After upgrade my income jumped back where it was and I even see increase. Now I earn the same and more in euros comparing to dollars in old AdMob.
    Oh yah...... I was now offered the new admob and i upgraded, my income seems to have tripled...... this is Good, just hope most isn't scrapped off at the end of the month.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    So You are saying that changing to new admob without changing any SDK provides more revenue? Don't see logic or Google promotes using new Admob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don't know what is logical or not, but on old AdMob my eCPM's dropped almost instantly to 0.02-0.05$ without any reason. Maybe it's only coincidence, but when I switched to new AdMob my revenue increased. On next day my revenue numbers was same as before, but now in euros which is slightly more than dollars + now I don't need to convert from dollars which gives also small revenue increase.