heyZap Revenue Report

hey guys,

I was started using hayZap about 45 days ago in one of my app which have most user from Brazil and Indonesia …I used admob,FAN,Applovin and heyZap ads …Initially i was getting 2.5-3$ eCpm from FAN and 2$ solid eCpm from heyZap…Applovin eCpm is very low…The below is my report from last 7 days …FAN and heyZap eCpm dropped a bit…If you are looking for good mediation try heyZap …Its working well for me and the integration is easy…One important thing 70-75% impressions are banners in below report

heyzapmediation.jpg

Helpful information! Thanks! What ads are contained in this report? Only banner?

HeyZap is not bad for sure. But I tried going directly to FAN/Admob without mediation and I have better revenue now. (but my traffic is very small, so it may just be random)

75% banners and 25% interstitials

If you have huge traffic and using FAN then you will get very low fillrate from FAN nearly 50-60% only…its better using mediation for higher traffic

Better use Heyzap mediation, it will choose high revenue ads automatically and at the same time will make sure the good CTR as well.