Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

your income for 20k daily users

i have 20k daily active users with avg session time 30 mins 35% of the traffic comes from India and middle east countries
    here is my avg daily revenue status
    Admob:
    Requests:248,076
    Fill rate : 92.22%
    Ecpm : 0.43$
    Refresh rate : 30 secs
    Revenue: 98$

Appbrain:
    Clicks:447
    installs:88
    revenue :$15.73

Mobilecore for only 7k users
    impressions:4659
    clicks:111
    CTR:2.38%
    ecpm:0.63
    revenue : $2.94

total about 118$

i kinda feel its little in compare with other ad networks
    What do you think?

2. Thanks javaexp, NekoSpolja, adforandroidapps thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Hi there,
    Did you collect your revenue from Admob?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    How are the ads implemented? Specifically Admob and MobileCore? I am getting over twice the revenue with the same amount of active users with an average time spent on the app of 30 seconds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I do not understand these numbers if you have 20 000 daily active users and 30 minutes average session and 30 seconds refresh rate then it is 60 impressions per user or 1 200 000 impressions daily but in your report there is only 200K impressions? In my opinion eCPM around a dollar is very low for app wall, give a try to some other app walls there is a plenty of them at the moment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TreceLice View Post
    I do not understand these numbers if you have 20 000 daily active users and 30 minutes average session and 30 seconds refresh rate then it is 60 impressions per user or 1 200 000 impressions daily but in your report there is only 200K impressions? In my opinion eCPM around a dollar is very low for app wall, give a try to some other app walls there is a plenty of them at the moment.
    Didn't he mention India and middle east? $0.43 from admob and $0.63 from mobile core is the maximum they can give for this region. Even networks like mmedia, vserv, airpush and leadbolt won't be able to match that ecpm for these regions.

My advice: go and code some app targeted for US users. Even EU ecpm is less than US.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oates View Post
    How are the ads implemented? Specifically Admob and MobileCore? I am getting over twice the revenue with the same amount of active users with an average time spent on the app of 30 seconds.
    i use admob banner in my main 2 activies and mobilecore slider and interstitial ads with appbrain interstitial ads too

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph27 View Post
    i use admob banner in my main 2 activies and mobilecore slider and interstitial ads with appbrain interstitial ads too
    Okay well I have admob banners spread across the entire of my app, 50 second refresh time. Yesterday this got
    103,684 impressions,
    1.01% CTR,
    $0.67 RPM.

I also run two interstitials with admob, one appears at the start of the app and the other appears at the exit of the app either by pressing the exit button or the back button.
    The start interstitial yesterday had
    50,712 impressions,
    4.54% CTR,
    $1.54 RPM.

Then the closing interstitial,
    58,937 impressions,
    1.64% CTR,
    $0.79 RPM.

All this together gave me revenue of $200.43 from admob alone yesterday.

My MobileCore stats are nowhere near as good, I run interstitial/app wall when users select something from the main menu, I average between 30-50 dollars a day with them however I am still new with them and still trying to find the best way to implement it.

I've never had good experience with AppBrain except for tracking my installs, but now I use google analytics I find myself visiting the site less and less. May I ask what your app does? Maybe some more information could help us figure out why you are so popular in India. It is probably a mixture of the location of your users plus poor implementation of the ads. Can I also ask how many daily downloads you get?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    How many downloads need to get 20k daily user?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat86 View Post
    How many downloads need to get 20k daily user?
    I'm on 10k+ daily weekdays and 16k+ daily weekends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    impressive results you are doing very well with admob interstitial ads but it seems that you got more active users than mine you got about 60k from closing interstital which about 60k daily active users my apps based on personalization and my daily download about 10k i might give a try with admob + appbrain interstitial ads together since they are the most stable revenue in ad networks. my experience with mobilecore so far the revenue is not stable and it ranges from 1$ to 5$
    Quote Originally Posted by Oates View Post
    Okay well I have admob banners spread across the entire of my app, 50 second refresh time. Yesterday this got
    103,684 impressions,
    1.01% CTR,
    $0.67 RPM.

I also run two interstitials with admob, one appears at the start of the app and the other appears at the exit of the app either by pressing the exit button or the back button.
    The start interstitial yesterday had
    50,712 impressions,
    4.54% CTR,
    $1.54 RPM.

Then the closing interstitial,
    58,937 impressions,
    1.64% CTR,
    $0.79 RPM.

All this together gave me revenue of $200.43 from admob alone yesterday.

My MobileCore stats are nowhere near as good, I run interstitial/app wall when users select something from the main menu, I average between 30-50 dollars a day with them however I am still new with them and still trying to find the best way to implement it.

I've never had good experience with AppBrain except for tracking my installs, but now I use google analytics I find myself visiting the site less and less. May I ask what your app does? Maybe some more information could help us figure out why you are so popular in India. It is probably a mixture of the location of your users plus poor implementation of the ads. Can I also ask how many daily downloads you get?