July payment from admob

Did you got July payment from admob ?

not yet :smiley:

I received on friday I think

Not yet :rolleyes:

I have not received yet. I have PayPal as payment method.

On this month, they have sent the processing email on 5th instead of 2nd. It’s ridiculous. I have some payments to make and Google is playing with the money.

Please guys, let us know here if anyone of you receive the payment. thanks!

not yet. may be same august

As I said, I have received already on Friday - just confirmed and it was indeed on Friday. Im using the New Admob.

Which payment method you are using? I am still not offered new admob, so I am using PayPal, and the payment is not yet received.

Well, my bad, thinking about it, the payment from July was on the Old AdMob.

Anyway, both on Old and New Admob Im using the same payment: direct deposit on my bank account.

I’m still on old admob, paypal payment method, no payment received yet…payment advice received on the 6th I think…

i not yet received payment old admob of July. Method: paypal. I think it will come on 20th July.

no I think it will come on 17th, usually I get the payment advice on 2nd and the payment on 14th.

Just recieved :slight_smile:

through PayPal or something else? I have not yet received.

By wire.

You ll recieve it tomorrow, dont worry :slight_smile:

Haven’t received mine yet, glad to see that i’m not the only one… :frowning:

me, too :smiley:

Received yesterday trough wire :slight_smile:

I’m in the same situation, I haven’t received it yet, and my payment method is Paypal. I didn’t even receive the payment processed email, yet the amount have been deducted from the balance of my account. I hope they don’t delay it much more.

At last! Just received via PayPal. F**k Google.