Ad Networks

I’ve made a game for android with libGDX and I’m having a lot of troubles to find the “right” ad network because I was banned from adSense, like 5 years ago. I have no idea why.
Can anyone help me out finding the “right” and easy ad network to integrate with libGDX, besides admob?

you can try mobilecore / appnext / avocarrot (only with backfill).

and if it was 5 years ago, you can try to register new admob account, just use your relatives address for registration. You can still use same name / bank account. Couple friends did without any problem

nowadays every single network can be implemented in 2/3 lines of code… even with libGDX… I’m using a similar game engine and have implemented a lot… if you don’t know how , just research the libGDX forum for examples

In terms of recommendation… lately AppNext and MobileCore are working really well for me… so you can use AppNext when app start, MobileCore on exit, MoPub for banners (integrated with Airpush/StartApp) and if you have content for unlock you can use Pollfish…

hello @Sansa, you can have a look for step by step Pollfish integration with libGDX apps here:

If you need any help please let me know, I will be happy to help :slight_smile:

Hi Sansa,

I hope you will give us at Airpush a try. Our ad types have solid CPMs and fill rates world wide, and we have a native LibGDX plugin to make integration quick and easy. Check it out here: LibGDX Bundle SDK 8.0 Documentation - manage.airpush.com/docs

PM me to chat further.

Thanks

Nick

The right Ad Network would imply reaching out to the right set of audiences in order to attain better payouts and retention ratios. However, every brand campaign is different and hence requires a different approach altogether.It is very important for an Ad Network to understand the requirements and agendas of the brand along with the specifications of demographics.

You need to ask yourself certain questions:

1. What are the expectations of the brand? Is there an existing brand campaign by any Network that suits your requirements?
  2. What is the focus of your search of Ad Network? Are you looking for RoI, Quality work, Brand name, Personalisation, etc…?

I would suggest you to advertise with Affle, an end to end mobile advertising platform which focuses on your needs and understands your user base better than any Ad Network. Affle’s expertise are experience driven which makes it all the more factually correct.

To know more: Shoot me a personal message.

The mentioned ad networks above are great for their purposes and with a bit of research here you should find the best fit. If you’d like to try something new however I’d like to introduce to you Teads SDK. We specialize in video advertising and have quite a presence on the web (Teads Media - Teads.tv), now we bringing our product in-app! We have an app showcasing our product on the android store, if you search “Teads SDK Showcase” you should find it!

We work strictly with quality advertisers and have live campaigns with advertisers such as Playstation, Adobe, T-Mobile, Honda, to name a few. Every advertiser on our network is highly recognizable and reputable. Check out our website to learn more! www.teads.tv

Currently we are still looking for beta testers for our product, if you qualify, we will be compensating you for your time in addition to the advertising revenue. If you’d like to discuss please don’t hesitate to email me at [email protected].

Hi Sansa,

To avoid being banned by Google, check if:

1. The ads are displayed within the UI
  2. The maturity level of the ads matches the maturity level of your apps
  3. The user is not forced to interact with the ad (give personal information, etc.) in order to access or get back to the app

AdBuddiz has over 15 000 publishers with apps in the Play Store, and none have had problems with Google due to our ads. We provide an SDK for all major app engines, you should be able to build a bridge from one of them :slight_smile:

If you want more information, feel free to PM me or send me an email: [email protected]