Mobile Ad networks jobs

Hey everyone,

I’ve been publishing apps since 2013, and I get to know most of the things I have to do as a developer/ publisher, I’m so interested to get a job in the field of ad networks so I try to fix the industry from inside for the indie developer.I want to be the indie app developers voice in the industry of mobile ad networks. But first I just need some tips from the ad-networks representatives here.

Like what should I be able to do to secure such a job.

Thanks,

Hello akour,

Your experience in the industry should be really helpful in your search! You could bring a unique perspective to any mobile ad company.

You can check here for an up-to-date list of StartApp’s openings: Jobs

Regards,
Cassidy

Hi akour,

Based on my experience in AdBuddiz, ad networks’ personnel can usually be divided into two categories: the business types and the tech types. The requirements for the two are very different, so when contacting ad networks you should specify what type of position you are looking for. Developer’s experience can be useful even for the business department, so just sell yourself :wink:

Keep in mind that the ad networks might require you to work on-site at least part of the time, so a good place to start would be to look for mobile ad networks with offices in your area (or somewhere you are willing to move).

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Thanks allot Cassidy,

Startapp one of my favourite ad networks ever, and it would be amazing if I get to work with you guys directly.

Regards,
Akour,

Thanks allot Clara,

Very specific and informative advise, I’m actually trying to secure a job in the business department as a developer. I’m mainly interested of making the voice of indie developers reach the ad networks the clearest way possible. I’m gonna focus on my business skills and sell my self based on that.

again thanks allot you’ve been very helpful,

Regards,
Akour,

Good luck with your job search buddy! And please once you land the job don’t turn into one of "them " :slight_smile: LOL , just kidding ad network peeps are cool

Hi @akour,

Looks like the position that fits your desires the most is “Evangelist”.
Not all ad networks have this position open, but some will be happy to work in the Sales/Biz-dev department and approach developers. Your skills and needs will be definitely appreciated. I would try to approach a network close to where you live (as Clara suggested), that would be the best place to start from.

Good luck!

Thanks allot @jonathan,

I always wanted to know what should I call the set of experiences I have, Mobile monetization Evangelist sounds good.

Regards,
Akour,