Best ad mediation network

Since there are lots of advertising networks, I’m thinking about moving to some mediation platform.

My first option was mopub, but they only have integration with admob, mmedia, charboost, inmobi, mobfox, etc…but everybody in this forum is always recommending appbrain, mobilecore, airpush, appflood, leadbolt, etc…

So I’m not very sure using mopub it’s a good idea because they don’t have integration with many recommended networks…

What will you do? is there any other mediation platform integrated with this networks? do you recommend another mediation?

thanks.

I read good things about admob, mmedia, chartboost, airpush and inmobi on this forum. Remember though that some ad networks are recommended by their (covert) employees here or because of affiliation links, so learn to not trust everything you read. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: thanks magnesus

Hi,
Are you still using mopub or any other mediation network?

Also I am confused about mopub, do they charge anything from developer.

I am looking for simple mediation platform like adwhirl (trying to avoid admob mediation).

Thanks,
Pratik

Any update on this? Looking for mediation besides admob. MoPub seems ok but as said it does not support many networks…

mobfox is the best

Its not that hard to implement your own mopub adapter. I have banner adapters for admob, appbrain, applovin (maybe out of date) and a few others. I could never get some to work namely flurry and airpush

No charge. They take a cut of the mopub marketplace ads