App Suspended due to "Intellectual Property Violation"

Hello I have recently launched an App on Google Play. We only have 100 downloads.
Today I received a email from google telling me that my app was suspended due to Intellectual Property

We reviewed XXX, for package ID com.XXX.XXX, and found that it violates our intellectual property policy. The application has been removed from Google Play and won’t be available to users until you submit a compliant update. You can read more about intellectual property and our other policy guidelines in our help center.

Next steps:

Look through your app to identify any “protected works,” or content owned by a third party. Protected works could include images, music, videos, product names, brands and similar works.
Remove any content that may be a protected work from your promotional screenshots.
Submit the app again.
If you have the owner’s permission to use this content, please reach out to the appeals team through our App Developer help center and attach verifiable and accepted proof of permission.

The thing is that first of all I don’t know what I have infringed.

To start the name of the app is the name of our company, (we don’t use a name of another one, so it’s not infringed) and we have the trademark.
Inside the Apk, there aren’t any sounds/videos. Each icon used is or from material design or from Free vector icons - SVG, PSD, PNG, EPS & Icon Font - Thousands of Free Icons where we have a Premium License to use them either normal or modified in any commercial app or use we want.
The icon and screens of the app are totally made from ours.

There are some things that could be causing this:
-In some screens we used as a “joke” some famous names , could these be a problem?
-In 3 screens and 2 images of the app, there were few images were we didn’t have the the license (but they are super small and edited, do they count?)

I replaced all the names in the screens, and the image inside the app and from the screens by other ones free from copyright.
Now I don’t know what to do. Do i need to resubmit the apk and the screens ?

Now I am 100% sure that all the material used in the app is ours but I have read that the Google Bot could suspend our account…

What do we do?
And also, how does google know that I don’t have the right to use this material? Because for example on those icons from flaticon I have a Premium License.
I have seen that i can send an appeal, but i don’t know…

I don’t understand why they have taken down the app without advising before.
In conclusion, I have the app now 100% free from 3rd party intellectual property and I don’t know what to do.

Google dont even know which image violated the IP. Their bot just guessed! That’s why in the message, they just asked you to find the images that infringed the IP…lol…they themselves dont even know which image…how can we know then?

If you have the owner’s permission to use this content, please reach out to the appeals team through our App Developer help center and attach verifiable and accepted proof of permission.

Just mail them the license or something that you did buy the license

You only had one chance to proof that you are not wrong. How is it going on?

dont panic, "The application has been removed from Google Play and won’t be available to users until you submit a compliant update. " its not the end, not a permanent removal.

check all of your images, remove / edit any copyrighted items.
how to do it? open google image search and upload your images one by one (click the camera icon and choose upload image).
if theres some results than maybe your images got some copyright issue.
go find public domain (or creative common license) images for a replacement, one way to do it is in google image search click one of the license items (Labeled for reuse with modification, Labeled for reuse (means no copyright), Labeled for noncommercial reuse with modification, Labeled for noncommercial reuse)

if you still want to use the images, either you have permission from the owner, or you can edit the image so that google bot wont recognize it. one simple way is to flip it horizontally and zoom in and out or apply effect. google scan every image with particular pattern / signature. it will detect if you have the same image as in displayed in google image database. after each edit, upload you image to google search and make sure the image is not found on their database, just to be safe. example you have rihanna photo and the search page will display rihanna info, links etc. after you edit and your image is safe, it will only display “image style resemblance”, no link no info, means your image is unique.

in worst case google wont read your appeal, but their bot will do the work if you update your app. for the premium icons, most likely there already someone using the same icon set like yours, regardless the license, thus activated the IP detection. the safest way is to not use the icon anymore.

i have the same experience like you, google refused my app, but after making sure all images is off their database, im off the hook.
after only 1 hour after reupload apk, google accept it.

have fun.

Wait, is this app suspension? Or a new mechanism from Google that allows developer to update policy violated app?

Yes they really matter. Google bots are quite smart and capable of picking up the slightest similarities. to give it a try you can search for similar images by using google reverse image search. The results can leave you astonished. in case if the search ends up with some really identical images then replace them with genuine and owned images.

You are lucky as your app is still young, you still have time to make a thorough review. So give it a thorough clean up and then went back to the Google with all documentary evidence which you have. Its sad that, you cant appeal them and ask them for a fair trial, as its not Google style so… be careful its your only chance to keep your app alive on Google