Adscend Media | $150 New Publisher Bonus | $30-80 Offer Wall eCPMs | Weekly Payments

Greetings MMWA Members!

adscendmedia_primary_rgb.png

Adscend Media is an award-winning performance marketing platform from Austin, TX. AdWall, our innovative offer wall technology, creates a new revenue stream by monetizing your non-paying users, helping you earn more daily while encouraging return visits to your app.

$150 New Publisher Bonus!

AdWall is helping our publishers earn more from their users, and we’re excited to see what our offer wall can do for your Android app! Therefore, we are offering a one-time $150 bonus to any new MMWA publishers who are willing to try AdWall on their app. Simply join Adscend using the link below, integrate AdWall on your app, and get your bonus once you reach our minimum payment threshold. No minimum impressions required!

AdWall Offer Wall: Key Features

Huge eCPMs: AdWall’s eCPMs are some of the highest in the industry, with publishers generating eCPMs of $30-$70 (INTL) and up to $80 (US)!

Powerful Android SDK:
Installs In Minutes: Requires only a few lines of code
Small File Size: Only 73kb!
Speed: Helps users quickly scroll, search, and complete offers
Multi-Version Compatible: Supports Gingerbread Android 2.3.3 and higher
Sample Project Included: SDK download includes sample Android Studio project

Additional Implementation Options:
API and WebView: AdWall integration isn’t limited to strictly SDK, as our offer wall can also be implemented by API or WebView.

Offer Inventory:
Market Research Survey Offers: Give your users offers based on their interests, helping them complete more offers each day, and come back daily to your app to see what’s new!
Strong Offer Selection: AdWall serves a wide variety of high-converting offers, including videos, mobile apps, and surveys
Global Inventory: AdWall publishers get access to offers in over 180 countries
Better Payouts: We’ve been around since 2009, allowing us to establish more direct relationships to get you higher payouts.

Adscend Network Info

Network Launch Year: 2009
Number of Publishers: 25,000
Payment Terms: Bi-weekly to start, weekly payments at $2,000 per week
Minimum Payout Threshold: $50
Payment Methods: PayPal, Payoneer, Wire, Check, ACH
New Publisher Bonus: $150
Strong Geo’s: US, UK, CA, FR, AU, IT, DE
Google Play Compliant: Yes
Referral Program: 5% of lifetime earnings from referrals

Ready to Get Started?

Join Adscend Media Today and Get Your $150 Bonus

Questions?
We want to help you get the most out of our network. Below is our account team MMWA and Skype usernames. Please don’t hesitate to ask us any questions!

Shane Hanna
Skype and MMWA: AdscendShane

Ilyssa Cohen
Skype and MMWA: AdscendIlyssa

Michael Thompson
MMWA: AdscendMichael

This is only for people who offer digital currency in their apps, so this one is out for me. I signed up for nothing. Incentive ad network.

Just a heads up, guys. You can monetize more than just currency with AdWall. Pretty much any in-app item can be monetized.

Incentive ad network offering high ecpm. Can’t digest it.
Why don’t ad networks start to talk in terms of installs delivered or clicks delivered. Do you guys get paid from advertisers on the basis of impressions delivered?

Since we are promoting our offer wall service, I didn’t think installs or clicks were relevant in the post, as those numbers fit more in to our ad services. I am totally happy to share ad numbers with you guys here, just figured it didn’t fit with the thread. If you guys like, I can totally post a thread about our ad services. Lastly, those eCPM numbers are for our offer wall product, as offer walls typically produce higher eCPM numbers due to the structure of the ad type.

Hi awesomeapps,

I am the founder & CEO of Adscend Media and wanted to also answer your questions. We look at our offer wall in a number of ways on our backend, one of them is eCPM as its an easy to digest stat because many publishers are not all that familiar with our performance-based model. We get paid & pay on a cost-per-action (or variation of, like cost-per-install) model and our ad team optimizes for the highest eCPM on the back end which is a combination of EPC + CTR. In our dashboard, we present this data in terms of eCPM, EPC, CTR, and individual transaction CPI/CPA so the data can be consumed in a number of ways by publishers, depending on what they prefer and what makes the most sense to them. In your case, you seem to prefer knowing the CPA/CPI pricing which is totally transparent in our dashboard.

I hope that answers your question. We are happy to share some additional stats, as Tony mentioned. However, they may not necessarily mean anything to you as CPA/CPI can vary wildly by advertiser, country, category, etc.

Hey everyone! I am a publisher account manager with Adscend Media, and I am ready to make you some money!! Adscend pays the highest bonus to new offer wall pubs, with $150 just to integrate our AdWall within your app or website. Feel free to message me with any questions at all. Thanks, Ilyssa :slight_smile:

Adscend Media $150 New Publisher Bonus

Please correct me if I’m wrong: a $50 eCPM means that if 1000 users will install an app/game from your offerwall then we will get $50, right? Which is $0.05 per incentived install, which is not a bad price, but I guess it can be a little bit higher since the advertisers are paying ~$0.2+ per incentivized install))

Hey Vadimbolun, I am a business development manager and account manager with Adscend Media. I wanted to share a few thoughts with you - keep in mind eCPM varies based on different factors. Including – the target country being analyzed; payout variations from offer to offer; and the source delivering the traffic. For example, some countries might be prone to lower paying offers, which of course may impact and yield slightly lower eCPM compared to instances of higher paying offers. Also so you are aware, the eCPM figures we shared are average network-wide figures – some individual account stats may show noticeable higher numbers than what you describe. Stats/earnings can vary also depending on the mobile app or website promoting with AdWall. Just to clarify, if you integrate AdWall within your app, your account eCPM figures likely will look different compared to the figures we shared, and different compared to other sources. The figures we shared are meant more to give you a general idea, with the assumption of course that your performance would vary from the network averages - we can further discuss more details from here privately (such as specific conversion rates on offers, payouts, and more). I will PM you, and hope to connect with you soon. Thank you for your feedback.

Vadimbolun, I also want to add that eCPM factors in impressions as user behavior is not typically as linear as going to the offer wall to clicking one specific offer to fully completing that one offer. Users tend to look for offers that interest them and may click on multiple offers before deciding to complete one, and then may go back and complete a few more. For what its worth, incentivized offer payouts can be anywhere from $0.05 (in certain countries) to $30 (for trials).

In the US, our average CPI on the offer wall this month is $0.78. This can vary month to month, depending on inventory.

Thank you! Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks for clarifying, Fehz. You got to love it when the CEO gets involved!

Update: We have spent the last week dramatically improving our load times (they were already blazing fast… but always room to keep improving). We are noticing many times that our offers via SDK integration can load much faster than any other competitor offer wall integrations. The best part is, ours loads almost instantly! Every (milli)second second counts ultimately when improving revenues from an ad format and you can’t go wrong with giving us a shot for a number of reasons: quicker payments, exclusive inventory, higher payouts, seasoned in the industry, improvements released almost weekly, and now even faster loading times. :slight_smile:

eCPMs sound pretty amazing. Do you have to reward the user with virtual currency?

Yes, you do have to reward the user with virtual currency :slight_smile:

Hi all, I just wanted to bump this. We are having great success with publishers right now. If you are using offer walls, you already know how well it can work if implemented correctly. Ours works better - compared to the competition, our SDK integration loads instantaneously vs. competitor SDK integrations taking seconds. We all know load times leads to reduced earnings! So, give us a shot and see the difference in load times and ultimately your earnings.

For publishers who do not use an offer wall yet, we have a built in virtual currency server that makes it easier for you to use the offer wall if you do not already issue virtual currency.

I wanted to ask if you guys know an average conversion rate for incentivized offer users.

For example, lets say a 1000 users use the app, how many of them will go on to complete the offers to gain in game currency? In other words, out of 1,000 users in USA, how much money can be expected to be generated by Adscend for the publisher of an average app?

Yes, AdWall’s eCPMs are some of the highest in the industry, with publishers generating eCPMs of $30-$70 (INTL) and up to $80 (US)! It varies because the user has to also perceive strong value in your virtual currency. I hope that answers your question - please contact me if you want to speak further about this!

I understand. We signed up, and will give you guys a shot :wink: Those weekly payments look attractive

Thanks - I do not yet see an application from you, were you approved a while ago? If so, let me know privately what your account email is so I can configure your account for weekly payments etc. - thank you!

Hi guys. I have just signed up. Was from another forum and the form wasn’t working so I found this instead. :slight_smile: