Appwiz's Update to the New Google Ad Policy!

Dear Appwiz Developers,

As I am sure you know, Google Play has updated their Google Play Developer Program Policies this past weekend. This change affects our Search Monetization SDK that includes the Search Icon, and we have already started to work on a solution that will enable us to continue to provide you with a complete, policy-compatible, 360° monetization experience.

I want to stress a few points for you:

1. The Policy comes into effect on September 21. We will update you promptly with an updated SDK that will be in line with the new Google Policy, and will give you ample time to update your apps accordingly.
  2. During this period, you will continue to be paid for each icon download, as per the current payment structure.
  3. Our new update will include a variety of monetization options, in line with the Policy, that will enable you to continue to work and grow with Appwiz.

I realize that this change in Ad Policy has worried you and the future of your business with us, and can once again assure you that we are putting everything in place to make sure that our innovation and creativity continue to provide you with what you need to make money from your apps.
As always, we are available 24/7 for any additional clarifications you may need, and any feedback you may have.

[email protected]

Sincerely,

Anni