Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Install & Review ŽExchangeŽ||-Family Track 911:GPS locator-||

    Hi folks,
    I you would love to Review Exchange only , so please review this app with 5* & G+ [ no need comment]. I'll return favor as well. And my review will be under name of "pollen chakma"

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.familytrak

    Thanks
    Last edited by abjectperson; 2015-06-19 at 08:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Member Alex Wilhelm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I gave you 5* g+ and comment from Alex Wilhelm. Would you help me review and do the same with my below app, please keep install in your device at least two day for approving the review?

    My app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...photo.colorful

    Thank you very much!
    Have a nice day!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Wilhelm View Post
    I gave you 5* g+ and comment from Alex Wilhelm. Would you help me review and do the same with my below app, please keep install in your device at least two day for approving the review?

    My app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...photo.colorful

    Thank you very much!
    Done under name of "pollen chakma" sorry for being late.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abjectperson View Post
    Hi folks,
    If you would love to Exchange install & review , so please review this app with 5* & G+ also. I'll return favor as well.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.familytrak

    Thanks
    I reviewed under the name Meir Rosenschein (G+ as well).
    I won't uninstall for a few weeks.

    My app is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...andbridge.tipo

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abjectperson View Post
    Hi folks,
    If you would love to Exchange install & review , so please review this app with 5* & G+ also. I'll return favor as well.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.familytrak

    Thanks
    hi done under name deepthi
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bswami.connect

    Thank you

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meir View Post
    I reviewed under the name Meir Rosenschein (G+ as well).
    I won't uninstall for a few weeks.

    My app is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...andbridge.tipo
    done under name of "pollen chakma"

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by caLEb View Post
    hi done under name deepthi
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bswami.connect

    Thank you
    done under name of "pollen chakma"

  8. #8
    Member Literswater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Done!

    I gave you 5*, g+ and a nice review for your app (as Rick E.) and I wish you the best with it!

    This is my game! I'd be grateful if you used keywords like "deadly" or "dodo" in your review. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...arp.deadlydodo

    (or in case you've already reviewed it, here's my secondary game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....waterwarp.dzt )

Similar Threads

  1. [Review & Install exchange] Groping Mines
    By [email protected] in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2015-03-27, 02:04 AM
  2. Review exchange [install, 5*, G+ and comment]
    By vantruongtlhp in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2015-02-05, 08:08 AM
  3. *** Review Exchange + open app + 1 month install ***
    By Casper in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2014-10-06, 02:55 PM
  4. [Review, Install exchange]Stay In The Sky
    By sneakybox in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2014-05-21, 05:03 PM
  5. ATM locator
    By Joseph27 in forum App Ideas
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2013-05-18, 12:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •