Startapp model

Hello, all,

i have been reading a lot lately about different ad providers and different revenue models. I was wondering if anybody can share some insight regarding startapp. How does their pay per install model work? Do they pay you for you app installs or do they pay for advertised apps installs?
Can someone recommend a different pay per install provider?

Thank you

You get paid $0.055 for installs from the U.S and $0.01 for installs from anywhere else.
Now if that user is “returning”, meaning they already have the SDK present on their device, then you receive $0.01 for installs from the U.S and $0.01 for installs from anywhere else.
Those rates are for their “Full Integration”, which includes a Browser Homepage, Search Search Bookmark and Search Icon Shortcut.

They also offer “Partial Integration” at $0.04 for U.S installs and $0.008 for installs from anywhere else. All returning users give $0.003. “Partial Integration” only includes the Browser Homepage Search and the Search Icon Shortcut.

When users launch your app they are presented with a EULA which basically asks them if they want the SDK to be installed or not. Most users will select Accept in my experience.

I would recommend you integrate it in apps that have solid ratings as some users do complain.

Sign up from my referral link for $25 bonus when you hit 100 downloads with their SDK.