Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 127
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Done, I rate 5*, review "I love it. Great game", g, + by Mai Văn Hải

    Please do with my app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ventureoftomex

    Thanks!32.jpg

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Done, I rate 5*, review "I love it. Great game", g, + by Mai Văn Hải

    Please do with my app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ventureoftomex

    Thanks!
    Very nice game,I reviewed as nikos bados.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickba View Post
    Hello,
    I'm an indie android developer and recently I updated my android app.I have changed the graphics and the gameplay.
    Please take a look and tell me your opinion.
    All suggestions and reviews are welcome.
    Thank you very much!



    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ychick.android
    done with g+ , name Diaa Asha
    please do mine thanks
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...jasha.playsafe

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Done under nick Igor Deletic, very nice game
    Here is my app:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...van.smile_tilt

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Djasha View Post
    done with g+ , name Diaa Asha
    please do mine thanks
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...jasha.playsafe
    Done as nikos bados,thank you very much!

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delta2109 View Post
    Done under nick Igor Deletic, very nice game
    Here is my app:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...van.smile_tilt
    Done as nikos bados,thank you,I really liked your game.

  7. Thanks Djasha thanked for this post
  8. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Ok, done, rated, reviewed, G+ as alanbush2. Please do the same
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...urphotosinarow
    ty

  9. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickba View Post
    Hello,
    I'm an indie android developer and recently I updated my android app.I have changed the graphics and the gameplay.
    Please take a look and tell me your opinion.
    All suggestions and reviews are welcome.
    Thank you very much!



    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ychick.android
    Everything is done under my name Mostafa Ashraf ,,,here is my app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.fatawaalsyam

  10. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Most.ashraf View Post
    Everything is done under my name Mostafa Ashraf ,,,here is my app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.fatawaalsyam
    Done,I cant write a comment because I dont understand Arabic.I gave you 5 stars for the UI and g+.

  11. #20
    Member Alex Wilhelm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I gave you 5* g+ and comment from Alex Wilhelm. Would you help me review and do the same with my below app, please keep install in your device at least two day for approving the review?

    My app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lage.beautiful

    Thank you very much!
    Have a nice day!

Similar Threads

  1. [FREE][GAME]Bouncy Chick
    By Nickba in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2015-02-17, 06:10 AM
  2. Bouncy Chick
    By Nickba in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2015-02-03, 01:40 AM
  3. Peppy Jet - Obstacle Game - Jet Game - Bouncy Game - Flying game
    By zohaibfiaz1 in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2014-10-01, 07:04 AM
  4. [Review Exchange][Free]Bouncy Ninjia - Adventure Game
    By stormzm in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2014-07-09, 07:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •