Appnext payment

Today is the end of month, anyone receive the payment from appnext??? this is the first time I work with appnext. Anyone work with appnext before can tell me some information about payment of Appnext. Thanks

You get paid around the 10th of May

They pay you within 10 days at the beginning of the month

I’m waitting the payment from Appnext. If anyone receive it, post here pls. I looking for CPI network like Appnext, but pay weekly. Tell me pls.

I usually get the payment on the 9th.

still got nothing…and Barca win. I love Messi.

it is not 10th yet

Hi Robyn77,Mobvista offers CPI and weekly payment

Awaiting payment …

Me too. But i think today is weekend, Appnext not work. Maybe they will paid on Monday of next week. Anyone have payment of April, comment here pls.

I got it already, but I don’t understand why are you so worrying? They always pay on time.

and it is written, 10th of the next month, why would you open a thread for it 10 days in advance and update it every day?

Agreed. I got it too, always on time. No worries there.

What is the minimum threshold to get paid ? As i remember it was 40 $, anyone know how much is it now ?

anyone receive the payment July from appnext?

Yes, paypal

i’m not :frowning:

I never miss a single payment from Appnext for more than a year, don’t worry if you haven’t get.

Hello,
Im in the US and i got my payment already (to be exact i got it on July 9th). I started working with appnext after Airpush decided to remove add requests and fill rates. anyway im happy with appnext. i would not ever use 1 company if your app is good app, try to use a few add companies.