Which network pays the most?

Admob is currently giving me a 4 cent CPM. Which ad network for banner and interstitial pays the highest CPM?

Thanks, James.

Hi James,

We are seeing $3 - $5 eCPMs on Push ads with our network. Check us out at AppBucks :: DeveloperSignup.

Let me know if you have any questions. Also check out this link for a discussion on some of our latest features.

mobilecore , startapp

Maybe give Airpush or MM a try…I’m getting CPM of $2.12 with smartwall on Airpush and $1.59 for banners.

I heard that Airpush can be detected as a virus in many instances.

Thanks, James.

Devo1985’s reco is good… Airpush and/or MM. They’re my best performers to, with an edge for Airpush: CPM of $2.18 with smartwall and $1.72 for banners.

How are you getting such a low CPM? Even with the worst geo traffic you wouldn’t get that. I would suggest something is fundamentally wrong if you’re only getting a 4 cent CPM James.

Here is my geo stats: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-Kgo5ebrtZVdHBMbThfMy1xdVk/edit?usp=sharing

All the advertisements im using are banners. Even if i increase the ctr i do not think it will make that much of a difference.

My app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=famousfaces.famousfaces

Thanks, James.

Your CTR should be hovering around 1-2% to get optimum. Your major traffic is from EU and AMS which is excellent.
How come you generate so much impressions with only 500-1000 installs?

Think about your banner placement!

offtopic : @javaexp how can it be that you don’t have any YT subs? Your tuts are great!

Thanks for the mention. I just started recently and haven’t promoted them to the full.

Im on the amazon app store aswell.

Thanks, James.

Well it looks like most of your traffic is from EU and Americas. Those geos usually perform well, giving eCPMs between $0.30-$1 or even higher in some cases.

From the screenshots it looks like you only show banners in parts of your app. I would make them present in more areas if possible as it looks like your displaying them at times where the user just isn’t going to engage with them.
They user needs to be in a state of transition or a break.
What’s your refresh rate? I find 45-60 seconds to be optimal as a general rule of thumb.

Rather than just guess every few weeks I’ve been looking for networks that have stats on their site, like tapcontext does on its’ homepage about current ecpm for different formats/regions. But I can’t find any others.

@A1ka1inE Great point on refresh time frames.