Mobile Ad Networks with Unique Ad Formats

Hello,
I am looking for mobile ad networks with unique ad formats.
I currently use the StartApp Slider which I think is good because it is not disturbing for the users.
If you know an ad network which has cool ad formats please let me know.

If you want to use StartApp please us me referral link which will help both of us make more money.
Here is the link: https://portal.startapp.com/#/signup?referredBy=rfvb5wv

Hello @exaktor, if you want to see a unique format have a look at Pollfish.

I have heard apps get banned in Google Play when using Pollfish. Is it true of not?

Hi exaktor,

If user experience is important for you- check out Supersonic’s Rewarded Videos and Offerwall. Users love these ad formats! See more [b]here[/b].
Rewarded_Video_iPad_Big4.jpg Offerwall_New.jpg
If you’re interested in joining us- I can offer $100 credit on our platform. PM me for more info.

[QUOTE=exaktor;124230]Hello,
I am looking for mobile ad networks with unique ad formats.]

Hello exaktor,

At AdBuddiz, we pay a lot of attention to the quality of our visuals. Our premium full-screen ads cover about 2/3 of the screen, so your app will always be visible in the background.
You can display the ads exactly where you want in your app, and as often as you want.
The ads we display are 100% Google compliant, so your app will never get banned from the Play Store for using our ads.
If you want more information, feel free to visit our website (link) or send me an email to: [email protected]

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

HI Exaktor,

Have you seen the abstract 360 ads from Airpush? These are available for Android, iOS and mobile web. They are highly engaging to users with solid fill rate and CPMs world wide. Check out our demo site here at Airpush Publisher Demo.

PM me if you want to chat further.
Cheers,
Airpush Nick

hello @exaktor, pollfish has been on google play for more than two and half years without a single ban, so you should not worry about that!

@exaktor you always have the option to create your own ad format to match your own needs and be as unique and creative as you like.

With custom native ads from Avocarrot you have full API-like flexibility and we’ve seen our developers using them to embed native ads into their existing activities or even designing their own bubble ad format to match their game UI.