StartApp Referral Program $10,000 Bonus is a Lie now

StartApp Referral Program was a great earning source for most of existing users of StartApp However after new portal they changed there Terms and Now they are paying only for first 3 months only and I belief that now no one can get more than 2 tires even someyimes noting for new referral. Seriously it is very disappointing to me. What you people think about this?

Following is the new term introduced.

All referee impressions will be counted in a time frame of the first three (3) months from the account registration date. Support

Smart move by them.
Now Publishers get more money at the expense of middle men who are into dirty tricks.
Good for developers bad for spammers.

Mobvista Referral Program is still valid and available:)

If I may be blunt for a minute, without trashing any networks (we try to respect all competitors):

Referral programs are as good as dead.

This is why we don’t have them. We much rather depend on the good will and trust of the developers. Having said that - Anyone who brings me a good developer will get paid for it. Big time. Just let me know.

WOW! I just noticed that… Very sad situation:( I really liked thei referral and got more than 50 devs invited…:confused: So what will be with refs which I already have in my pocket? They will also give me money only for first 3 months? (Most of them registered e.g. a year ago)

damm! Startapp is becoming very bad ad network.

Yes. For all referrals only 3 months. Very bad.

I think referral bonus is paid by company profits from that referral not from developer’s earnings.

They should at least pay for old referrals and start paying for 3 months only for new accounts.
It is something like - you sign an agreement and they can change whetever they want in any time… New changes should apply only for new refs, old has another agreement:/

Same…! I lost all user Tier 3, 1 year for Tier 3, I’m waiting for Tier 4…
3 Months for Newbie get 50m impressions, so serious???
Good idea for StartApp, as liar

And they even didn’t tell us that they have changed policy… At least I didn’t get their update…:confused:

I had very low ecpm with startapp

Yes. We don’t get any update.

Yes. They sucks now.

Do you remember me? @emmastacey what i say few months ago??.. I know this company paying on time but. Thats means startapp not very good. I dont know how long you use startapp. I have question for you, did you see your dashboard your users how many ads install a day?? :S
You can still use the startapp but dont forget always your upset with startapp.

I din’t receive any updates about this (Not that I have lots of referrals). StartApp used to be very transparent on every changes they were making. Is this a sign that they are going down? Also, I have been getting very poor amount since the portal update. Is it time to part ways with them?

They are definitely not the network they used to be back in the PPD days. With that said the traffic I give them is still doing well, so I’m keeping them in my line up.

Supersonic’s Referral program (BETA) is now live, check it out > Click Here
Would love to hear feedback in PM!

My friend is my reference and had 24m impressions. Now I cant get my bonus. I will change my ad network asap!

Hey guys,

I understand that a lot of you are unsure about our referral program policies.

However, those of you that have worked with us for a long time know that we always try to be a transparent and open as possible. We always work to notify our publishers about all policy changes, especially if it affects you directly.

That being said, I just want to emphasize that there were no changes made to the referral program policy, and that the terms & conditions have remained the same. You can read them in full here if you’d like to get a better idea of the policies: Support

If you feel like there are missing earnings on your referral page, please reach out to our support team at [email protected] and they will look into your account to make sure you are receiving all of the earnings you are entitled to.

Also, feel free to reach out to me directly via PM.

Best,
Cassidy