Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Good CPC banner ad network?

    Hi,

    I used to use airpush, they had a really low ecpm then moved to admob, really happy with them but now I can't use them anymore because I had to create a new google play account and it is not allowed to use the old admob account with the new google play (They seem not to like crossing accounts).

    So, is there any good option for cpc banners with good cpc/fill rate?


    Cheers.

  2. #2
    Official Airpush Representative AirpushNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Hi Oanime,

    Were you using our 360 abstract banners? These are highly engaging to users, and great CPMs, and you can backfill with standard banners.
    I hope you will give them a try. Send me a PM to chat more.

    Airpush Nick

    Quote Originally Posted by oanime View Post
    Hi,

    I used to use airpush, they had a really low ecpm then moved to admob, really happy with them but now I can't use them anymore because I had to create a new google play account and it is not allowed to use the old admob account with the new google play (They seem not to like crossing accounts).

    So, is there any good option for cpc banners with good cpc/fill rate?


    Cheers.
    Nick Davies
    Senior Manager - Publisher Solutions Team | Airpush, Inc.
    Sign with us at http://www.airpush.com/nickd/

    Check out our Publisher media deck to learn more about our SDKs:
    http://j.mp/AIrpushPubDeck

    We have Mobile Web and iOS ad products available! PM me to learn more.

  3. #3
    Member Wanie_Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    China
    Posts
    113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    you can still use admob with your new account via our new mediation SDK

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oanime View Post
    Hi,

    I used to use airpush, they had a really low ecpm then moved to admob, really happy with them but now I can't use them anymore because I had to create a new google play account and it is not allowed to use the old admob account with the new google play (They seem not to like crossing accounts).

    So, is there any good option for cpc banners with good cpc/fill rate?


    Cheers.
    Dont link your apps. Add app Manually and your good to go.
    www.magicgenieapps.com

    Make apps with no coding required

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidGenie View Post
    Dont link your apps. Add app Manually and your good to go.
    Thought about this but don't know how secure is this. I have more than 10k to be paid on admob and don't want to waste them.

    On the other hand mediation is a good option I did not thought.

    Thanks to both for your help.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oanime View Post
    Thought about this but don't know how secure is this. I have more than 10k to be paid on admob and don't want to waste them.

    On the other hand mediation is a good option I did not thought.

    Thanks to both for your help.
    What i've been doing is the same as DroidGenie's saying. I have multiple google play developer accounts and admob accounts, and they have no any problems.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    490
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by treble12 View Post
    What i've been doing is the same as DroidGenie's saying. I have multiple google play developer accounts and admob accounts, and they have no any problems.
    How do you access them? A VM for each? Or you simply use them all from same PC? Is it safe or are you risking linking of accounts from Google?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteos View Post
    How do you access them? A VM for each? Or you simply use them all from same PC? Is it safe or are you risking linking of accounts from Google?
    I use firefox and a plugin called cookieswap. It should be safe even without cookieswap, i think.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    490
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks. I actually planned to have different browser for each. Wouldnt it be same as using that plugin?

Similar Threads

  1. Good banner ad network
    By Kukulza in forum Income Reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2014-09-18, 08:10 AM
  2. Best ad network for banner ads
    By taimur97 in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2014-03-02, 07:29 AM
  3. Ad network with banner
    By Javanshir in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2014-01-27, 04:45 AM
  4. Is there any good banner ad network?
    By Tahero in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2013-09-27, 09:49 PM
  5. Which is the best network for banner ads?
    By Akshay_laghate in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2013-08-04, 05:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •