Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Ads machine by Ramizxp

    Now that he has decided to move away from forum. I am pasting some his bot engine and out of app house ads code:

    ramizxp - Pastebin.com

    its for people who got scammed by the scammer. Fix the code and use it.

  2. #2
    Senior Member ramzixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hirachand View Post
    Now that he has decided to move away from forum. I am pasting some his bot engine and out of app house ads code:

    ramizxp - Pastebin.com

    its for people who got scammed by the scammer. Fix the code and use it.
    Feel free to use it! haha it's not my code oO - first time I see it and I don't even know what is that. I left the forum to avoid any flames, haven't time for fighting with kids.


    I'm not so stupid to use:
    public static void showRateUsPage() - WTF oO?

    or call the methods like RAsomething oO are you kiddin?

    BTW. I am making now serious apps, so that's why I left forum, to JUST WORK.


    Firstly: I'm not using some out of app house ads
    Secondly: I never published any pill for google bot, just idea how to make it yourself. I don't need to use it, have normal, legit apps.

    Leave me alone haters, people knew what they were buying in article. There was full, honest description. Don't like it? There was in description: "think twice before buy it".
    Last edited by ramzixp; 2015-02-23 at 03:32 PM.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    And what exactly is all this code for? What is it supposed to do?

    Ehmmm... Some code I saw there:
    Code:
    public static boolean drawRAI_PushChance() {
    Its against any Java / Android naming convention I could think of. You seriously think anyone will try to understand the code written like that without any explainations? Its 1000+ lines of code, and I have no idea why I would like to adapt it.

  4. Likes ramzixp liked this post
  5. #4
    Senior Member ramzixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allagainstyou View Post
    And what exactly is all this code for? What is it supposed to do?

    Ehmmm... Some code I saw there:
    Code:
    public static boolean drawRAI_PushChance() {
    Its against any Java / Android naming convention I could think of. You seriously think anyone will try to understand the code written like that without any explainations? Its 1000+ lines of code, and I have no idea why I would like to adapt it.
    I don't know also, I knew after 5 seconds that is not my code. Also I don't know whats purpose have this code. I will not analyze it, lost 3 minutes. I see some pushes and mobilecore, lol.
    I think that It was for my last article what I was selling. There was clearly message couple times in desciption: "think twice before buy", "it's an idea, there is not source code", "it's just knowledge". Some guy not liked it, his choice. Some people likes it, I know because I helped to make their own solutions via skype. But call me scammer and trying to start some flame? I deleted this article now also from server, people was trying to retrive forum from google history and get download link. It's not exist any more from now.
    Again: I'm not using any house ads outside app. Also not using any bot pill code, have it in one small app because don't even need it. I have just legit apps with personalization stuff currently oO
    Last edited by ramzixp; 2015-02-23 at 03:50 PM.

  6. Likes infoapps liked this post
  7. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hirachand View Post
    Now that he has decided to move away from forum. I am pasting some his bot engine and out of app house ads code:

    ramizxp - Pastebin.com

    its for people who got scammed by the scammer. Fix the code and use it.
    This really does not look like his code, and I have seen some of his code in the past :P

  8. Likes ramzixp liked this post
  9. #6
    Member armando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramzixp View Post
    I don't know also, I knew after 5 seconds that is not my code. Also I don't know whats purpose have this code. I will not analyze it, lost 3 minutes. I see some pushes and mobilecore, lol.
    I think that It was for my last article what I was selling. There was clearly message couple times in desciption: "think twice before buy", "it's an idea, there is not source code", "it's just knowledge". Some guy not liked it, his choice. Some people likes it, I know because I helped to make their own solutions via skype. But call me scammer and trying to start some flame? I deleted this article now also from server, people was trying to retrive forum from google history and get download link. It's not exist any more from now.
    Again: I'm not using any house ads outside app. Also not using any bot pill code, have it in one small app because don't even need it. I have just legit apps with personalization stuff currently oO
    Can't you just finally REALLY leave? Like, going and not comming back back, not posting stuff anymore?

  10. Dislikes allagainstyou, Ryan, Magnesus, infoapps disliked this post
  11. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    He makes good money with android, and this is what this forum should be about. He is or was active member of this forum, much more active than you. He could give valuable hints to the community. Even by checking his statistics you should see that he did provide some valuable input. He's not a clown giving likes to everyone, writing truisms and creating EPIC topics.

    Some tension between the users will always happen, it has to be worse when there is no admin or moderator on the forum.
    Last edited by allagainstyou; 2015-02-24 at 11:16 AM.

  12. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here you can find an instruction how make money with Android: Make money with scamming

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone Using Green App Machine to build Android apps?
    By cashman22 in forum Android Development
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2015-03-25, 11:23 AM
  2. Developer machine on the go...
    By SouLnl in forum Android Development
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2014-09-21, 07:18 PM
  3. Account suspended even using proxy and virtual machine
    By garridez in forum Income Reports
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2014-08-23, 03:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •