Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    CPC was never this low for me.
    Clicks are food. Downloads are too good. But cpc is making the revenue a big shit.
    It started fron early feb this month.

    I am using admob banner+full ads.

    Please share yours. Any other network which doing same as feb or even better than admob?

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    789
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gcc View Post
    CPC was never this low for me.
    Clicks are food. Downloads are too good. But cpc is making the revenue a big shit.
    It started fron early feb this month.

    I am using admob banner+full ads.

    Please share yours. Any other network which doing same as feb or even better than admob?
    question:
    I know admob is cpc but do we still earn if the user install app from admob ads or we only earn from the click generated?
    1. PollFish - Get paid minimum $0.3 per completed survey through your app. Sign Up HERE for you and me to get $60 bonus
    2. Appodeal - is a free automatic ad optimizer & revenue squeezer. Always display high paying ads from top ad networks to your app. Request payout anytime. Sign Up now(www.appodeal.com)!

  3. #23
    Member StevePof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by romel_emperado View Post
    question:
    I know admob is cpc but do we still earn if the user install app from admob ads or we only earn from the click generated?
    No extra money is generated if a user installs the app. That would be a bit hardcore for the advertiser, wouldn't it?

  4. Likes romel_emperado liked this post
  5. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    United States
    4
    1
    100.00%
    1
    100.00%
    2.52
    10.07
    0.01
    1 Cent click from USA... awful interstitials

  6. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    AdMob has been atrocious for me since late December. I'm at lows I haven't seen since BEFORE I had interstitial ads. I'm considering focusing on another online income stream because I hate being this reliant on Google.

    I went from seeing near $100 days to $20 - $30 a day almost overnight. And it's not like I've seen a huge drop in user engagement either in my apps either...

  7. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phil917 View Post
    AdMob has been atrocious for me since late December. I'm at lows I haven't seen since BEFORE I had interstitial ads. I'm considering focusing on another online income stream because I hate being this reliant on Google.

    I went from seeing near $100 days to $20 - $30 a day almost overnight. And it's not like I've seen a huge drop in user engagement either in my apps either...

    This seems to be happening to everyone. I had the same thing happen to me, my February income has dropped to less then 50% of what my November income was.

  8. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    789
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    same here drop 50% to 60%
    1. PollFish - Get paid minimum $0.3 per completed survey through your app. Sign Up HERE for you and me to get $60 bonus
    2. Appodeal - is a free automatic ad optimizer & revenue squeezer. Always display high paying ads from top ad networks to your app. Request payout anytime. Sign Up now(www.appodeal.com)!

  9. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by romel_emperado View Post
    same here drop 50% to 60%
    so when top ad network publisher like you also facing issue, means ditch the ad network for now.

  10. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StevePof View Post
    It's especially funny that this drop only happened in Interstitial networks. Video ads are not affected at all. At the moment we earn $150 a day from rewarded videos and only $45 from Admob in the same game. It's just ridiculous.
    What ad network do you use for rewarded video? What is the ECPM? And in what country?

    Thank you

  11. Thanks romel_emperado thanked for this post
  12. #30
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    same for me as well, we use InMobi and saw drop in revenue upto 40-50% since Jan.
    Just saw some improvement from Mar 1st. Hope it will be back to last Nov-Dec days.

    Thanks
    Vinay

Similar Threads

  1. Admob Revenue !!!
    By golkem in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2014-08-06, 07:13 AM
  2. Low revenue with AdMob
    By invipro in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2014-03-18, 06:50 AM
  3. AdMob Revenue Up?
    By rottz in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2013-11-24, 09:06 AM
  4. Reduced Admob Revenue Since Arrival Of New Admob.
    By tapaulo in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2013-09-19, 12:42 PM
  5. Admob revenue getting down everyday from earned revenue
    By Sunny in forum Android Development
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2012-06-28, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •