Admob revenue FEB awful

My admob revenue has been literally been 40% of what I usually get these last few days, has this been happening to you guys as well? I hope this is a only a temporary thing.

Yes its pretty jacked at this point. My revenue has been this low since middle of January

If I recall correctly this didn’t happen last year?

same here low this month

Well, every new year starts off low and ramps up as you progress.

I’m sure March would be better than January and February combined.

-Noam

Same here, since New Years. I had a spike that day and it’s been down sharp since. My impressions are up almost 100% but my RRPM is down 60% and my revenue is down 50%.

Funny thing is I see this in other area’s outside of apps. I have a bunch of stuff for sale on Ebay, and in November and December I was doing great, but since New Years, it’s been dead. Maybe people/companies are taking a breather after spending allot the end of last year and are trying new budgets for the begging of 2015.

I’m assuming it’s tax season and March should increase as people get their tax returns and companies advertise at that point to drive sales.

I wonder why it didn’t happen last year then. At least not to this extend. I’ve never seen ad revenue this low in the last 3 years.

I’ve never seen ad revenue this low in the last 3 years.

the users are getting smarter :smiley: to monetize with ads - it has no feature …

I didn’t experience such drop last year, but I think it might have something to do with me getting more downloads outside of USA this year, than last year in this period of time. That could explain the dip in revenue overall.

Same here - since Xmas, earnings have tanked approx. 40%.

It’s especially funny that this drop only happened in Interstitial networks. Video ads are not affected at all. At the moment we earn $150 a day from rewarded videos and only $45 from Admob in the same game. It’s just ridiculous.

my installs are up, but the admob impressions down… wtf?

I’m seeing a lot of people posting on this thread have accounts from less than 1 year ago.
If this is your first year in the App business, then always expect a drop in advertising revenues during the first quarter.
It by no means is guaranteed to happen and if you have real value in your apps you might not see much of a drop at all.

Oh, right. They keep saying this.
That’s my answer to that. HUE

mine has been down since JAN. even for the same number of clicks.

Feb is awful … 12.Feb today and I even cant reach 10% of January… really slow… and impressions and clicks but the installs and AU are growing … go figure… is this only admob or all ad networks? is someone using 2-3 networks?

Time to ditch admob guys!

Any one confirm that it’s just admob?

Hi, i have already admob interstitial in my app for 20 day ago, 500-700 impression per day but the revenue not as i expected. CTR <1%, cpc ~ 0.03 lower than banner. In my app, when user press pause button it will show ads. Why?