Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    [Free][Game] Hungry Ocean

    Hey, guys. Please review, rate, give g+ and I do same for your app


    Download From Google Play





    Discover a real side of sea world and try to find the way of surviving. It isn't so calm as it seems. Use your jaws to eat little fishes, to grow up and to try not to become a dinner for hungry predators!
    But be careful, because danger is waiting for you everywhere you go. The best advice for a freshman is not to mess up with hungry sharks, rumor has that they aren't kind guys. Jellyfish aren't really so cute they are look like. And you'd better believe that bombs aren't really good for your fish's health.
    Still alive? Want to show your skills? Searching for something special? Then use a great opportunity to compete in speed with your friend from facebook. Who is the fastest hungry fish? Aren't you? Then prove and let the battle begin!
    Upgrade your fish, have fun and try to get rid of everyone around you on the way of becoming a real predator. But be ready that unpredictable surprises will follow you while you're keep moving on.
    Are you ready? So, let's check, who is the biggest fish in here!

    Download From Google Play

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    done plz rate 5 star and G+ reviews name :haitam el
    Sans titre.jpg
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...coloring.learn

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haitam View Post
    done plz rate 5 star and G+ reviews name :haitam el
    Sans titre.jpg
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...coloring.learn
    Done as Dmitry Tarabuschenkov

  4. #4
    Member simpleaddictivegames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sokolwow View Post
    Hey, guys. Please review, rate, give g+ and I do same for your app


    Download From Google Play





    Discover a real side of sea world and try to find the way of surviving. It isn't so calm as it seems. Use your jaws to eat little fishes, to grow up and to try not to become a dinner for hungry predators!
    But be careful, because danger is waiting for you everywhere you go. The best advice for a freshman is not to mess up with hungry sharks, rumor has that they aren't kind guys. Jellyfish aren't really so cute they are look like. And you'd better believe that bombs aren't really good for your fish's health.
    Still alive? Want to show your skills? Searching for something special? Then use a great opportunity to compete in speed with your friend from facebook. Who is the fastest hungry fish? Aren't you? Then prove and let the battle begin!
    Upgrade your fish, have fun and try to get rid of everyone around you on the way of becoming a real predator. But be ready that unpredictable surprises will follow you while you're keep moving on.
    Are you ready? So, let's check, who is the biggest fish in here!

    Download From Google Play
    I rated your app (G+ too) with nick ,,Lukas Halaj"

    Rate my app (G+ too)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ternetlogoquiz

    ic_launcher.png

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleaddictivegames View Post
    I rated your app (G+ too) with nick ,,Lukas Halaj"

    Rate my app (G+ too)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ternetlogoquiz

    ic_launcher.png
    Done as Dmitry Tarabuschenkov

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sokolwow View Post
    Hey, guys. Please review, rate, give g+ and I do same for your app


    Download From Google Play





    Discover a real side of sea world and try to find the way of surviving. It isn't so calm as it seems. Use your jaws to eat little fishes, to grow up and to try not to become a dinner for hungry predators!
    But be careful, because danger is waiting for you everywhere you go. The best advice for a freshman is not to mess up with hungry sharks, rumor has that they aren't kind guys. Jellyfish aren't really so cute they are look like. And you'd better believe that bombs aren't really good for your fish's health.
    Still alive? Want to show your skills? Searching for something special? Then use a great opportunity to compete in speed with your friend from facebook. Who is the fastest hungry fish? Aren't you? Then prove and let the battle begin!
    Upgrade your fish, have fun and try to get rid of everyone around you on the way of becoming a real predator. But be ready that unpredictable surprises will follow you while you're keep moving on.
    Are you ready? So, let's check, who is the biggest fish in here!

    Download From Google Play

    Done everything as "Steve Glosbween". Please review , give 5 stars also and +1g to my game:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ordminer&hl=en

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostolos View Post
    Done everything as "Steve Glosbween". Please review , give 5 stars also and +1g to my game:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ordminer&hl=en
    Done as Dmitry Tarabuschenkov

  8. #8
    Member Literswater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Gave you a g+, 5* and a nice review on this pretty game (as Rick).

    Would you rate Deadly Dodo? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...arp.deadlydodo

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sokolwow View Post
    Hey, guys. Please review, rate, give g+ and I do same for your app


    Download From Google Play





    Discover a real side of sea world and try to find the way of surviving. It isn't so calm as it seems. Use your jaws to eat little fishes, to grow up and to try not to become a dinner for hungry predators!
    But be careful, because danger is waiting for you everywhere you go. The best advice for a freshman is not to mess up with hungry sharks, rumor has that they aren't kind guys. Jellyfish aren't really so cute they are look like. And you'd better believe that bombs aren't really good for your fish's health.
    Still alive? Want to show your skills? Searching for something special? Then use a great opportunity to compete in speed with your friend from facebook. Who is the fastest hungry fish? Aren't you? Then prove and let the battle begin!
    Upgrade your fish, have fun and try to get rid of everyone around you on the way of becoming a real predator. But be ready that unpredictable surprises will follow you while you're keep moving on.
    Are you ready? So, let's check, who is the biggest fish in here!

    Download From Google Play
    done share, rate and review under the name "Timmy Nguyen". Please do the same w/ mine:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...unningStickman

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Literswater View Post
    Gave you a g+, 5* and a nice review on this pretty game (as Rick).

    Would you rate Deadly Dodo? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...arp.deadlydodo
    Quote Originally Posted by timmy2702 View Post
    done share, rate and review under the name "Timmy Nguyen". Please do the same w/ mine:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...unningStickman
    Both done as Dmitry Tarabuschenkov

Similar Threads

  1. [FREE][REVIEW EXCHANGE] Hungry Fish!
    By amine_spirit in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2014-10-05, 03:48 PM
  2. [FREE] [REVIEW EXCHANGE] Hungry Mupphy
    By timmy2702 in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2014-09-07, 08:41 PM
  3. [GAME][2.3+][FREE] Hungry Seal- It's Raining Fish 2.0
    By greatnomadicseal in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2014-03-25, 03:43 AM
  4. [FREE][Game][2.3+] Hungry Ghost: Collect candies and dodge the onions
    By dutadev in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2014-03-05, 05:00 AM
  5. Save Your Country - Ocean Battle Game
    By twistmobile11 in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2013-11-01, 10:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •